I have low testosterone

Reaction score
Hey I had a question I have low test and I well I have done pretty great in the gym I have in the past four months went from 225lbs to 260lbs so I have gotten stronger and my mass has grown even more. But I need to go to a doctor and have him prescribe me some test and do it quick. I have my distributor and he is great and he's just been out of town. So what does everyone think or do you have any ideas? Let me know so I can get some great ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
C'mon man seriously?
Getting a prescription isn't that easy even for real reasons.
Either drop down to cruise doses or just come off.
You will have little luck.
Only option would be to crash your T levels and go to the dr's.... So come off with no pct and start seeing a doc.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The trt process takes a long time... and you get very little.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Hey I had a question I have low test and I well I have done pretty great in the gym I have in the past four months went from 225lbs to 260lbs so I have gotten stronger and my mass has grown even more. But I need to go to a doctor and have him prescribe me some test and do it quick. I have my distributor and he is great and he's just been out of town. So what does everyone think or do you have any ideas? Let me know so I can get some great ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you worked out and gained 40lbs mass in 4 months and are low t?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
why do u have low T? did u cycle and fuk up your pct?Do u have blood work before u ever juiced so u can see what your natty T levels were?I can keep going but u need to give us more info on your past aas history

New Threads