DNP rash

Reaction score
Hey fellaz! I started this as a new post so that it would be more noticable. Yesterday I took 400mgs around 5PM, today in the morning I got a horrible rash. Took a tablet of zodac, however I will definitly go to hospital. Do you think that if I say I am on antibiotics and ate sushi and got the DNP rash, it will work? Also, what then? Should I take like 3-4 day break and continue on 400? It is wierd as it is already my 10th day on DNP and I just got the rash. Also I noticed that my body is very warm, could be that rash caused by overheating?

Including a photo of the rash.
http://postimg.org/image/c850kfath/

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your screwed. Go buy 6 gallons of milk.....and pour over you until MM chimes in.....

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
What? :D do not understand what you mean. You know everything was ok until today.

MM is a member here who battled a DNP rash similar to yours but arguably worse.
He somehow managed to clear it up so I wanted to draw his attention to this thread.

I've never experienced the rash first hand.

Last edited:
Reaction score
MM is a member here who battled a DNP rash similar to yours but arguably worse.
He somehow managed to clear it up so I wanted to draw his attention to this thread.

I've never experienced the rash first hand.

Oh ok! Nevertheless I am going to go to the hospital and tell them that I got the rash after eating sushi or something.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
You could even say you tried a new laundry detergent and you got a nasty rash.

Reaction score
Ok guys so! I went to the hospital, told the doctor that I wore a t-shirt washed in some new laundry detergent. The doctor was literally like "Yeap, shit like that happens". He gave me DITHIANIDE, antihistamine. So what now? Should I take that antihistamine together with DNP or cut DNP out?

Reaction score
Shit

Dude that looks really serious. Get that DNP rash checked out. I had a bit milder rash. But that was because i slept in one of those tight spandex-ish t-shirts after coming home from a sweaty workout.
Ur rash looks like as if u slept in some real tight and rough woolen sweat shirt kinda stuff.

Reaction score
I basicly slept under pretty thick bedding, also I still feel bit hot, so what now?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Stop taking the DNP until your rash clears up, you can have another go if you wish a few weeks later.
The rash is an allergic reaction to the dnp that should be treated with an anti-histamine - I'm not familiar with the one your doctor prescribed but I'm sure it wil do the job just fine.

IMO, it would be idiotic for you to continue the dnp knowing that your body isn't reacting well to it - take a break and come back later when you MAY not have the same issue.

Reaction score
Yeah, had the same thoughts. I actually did some research and found out that Benadryl is forbiden in my country, but that antihistamine is a little bit similar. Also the doctor said it is nothing serious, however, I still feel like I am overheating. I have recently read an article that ruah can show up when your bosy temperature is too damn high. We will see. I have already planned some fun in the snow for tonight to actually try and lover my body temperature, and if the rash goes away with the heat, i will maybe continue and finish up the cycle. All depends on the rash.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah, had the same thoughts. I actually did some research and found out that Benadryl is forbiden in my country, but that antihistamine is a little bit similar. Also the doctor said it is nothing serious, however, I still feel like I am overheating. I have recently read an article that ruah can show up when your bosy temperature is too damn high. We will see. I have already planned some fun in the snow for tonight to actually try and lover my body temperature, and if the rash goes away with the heat, i will maybe continue and finish up the cycle. All depends on the rash.

Rash has nothing to do with the temperature increase, otherwise it wouldn't be treatable with a anti-histamine.

Its an allergic reaction that can occur even after 1 cap, as I said before - the smart thing to do is to stop the cycle and wait for the rash to clear up before trying again in a few weeks.

Reaction score
Rash has nothing to do with the temperature increase, otherwise it wouldn't be treatable with a anti-histamine.

Its an allergic reaction that can occur even after 1 cap, as I said before - the smart thing to do is to stop the cycle and wait for the rash to clear up before trying again in a few weeks.

Yes, will do! Thanks for your suggestions! :)

Reaction score
Ok guys sorry it took me so long to see this but Im on it. Bruh i had thr exact same thing you have but incredibly worse. I started to see it about 7 days in and stopped taking DNP on the 8th day.

Id advise you to stop taking the DNP if you haven't already. You will need a strong corticosteroid such as prednisone. I had a 9 day taper with that stuff and it took a good 2 months to completely go away. Its no joke. Doesn't matter what you tell the dr. Make up anything, it doesn't matter. But get some corticosteroids. You might be past the help of antihistamines.

Whats crazy is that Ive taken it again since then and havent broken out since.

Reaction score
attachment.php

That is what mine looked like before I went to the dr. It ended up covering my entire body solid red. Even my face and head. Dont play around dude. Go to the Dr

Attachments

• WP_20140228_009.jpg
    WP_20140228_009.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 46

New Threads