Request for stickies

shenky

Reaction score
I'm planning on brewing very soon and I feel like I'm in over my head. I'm a smart guy, but I'm having trouble putting all the pieces together. There's a lot of information out there, but for someone with a learning disability (not stupid, so don't even go there [or go there, it doesn't actually matter to me] . My IQ is well above average) I find it difficult to think of a cohesive overview of what needs to be done.

Can we use this thread for sticky requests for this partciular subforum? This subforum doesn't get a whole lot of traffic, but I feel like a few solid stickies would prevent the same questions being asked repeatedly, or at least a decrease in repeated questions.

I would really appreciate a sticky detailing exactly what items are needed for a basic, modest setup, or maybe with a few options for each item, as in cheapest, best value and most expensive. I don't know, just brainstorming.

Thank you very much for your help. Brewing is something I've wanted to do from the beginning and is something i am going to do, but i'm going to get it right the first time.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
this is something id like to learn more about too. problem is no one wants to give up their brewing secrets (understandably)

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
Step one: find bathtub
step two: mix raws with what ever oil substance you can find, vegetable oil, motor oil, olive oil.
Step three put fancy labels on your new product (tillicle labs inc)
Step four get arrested...

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Step one: find bathtub
step two: mix raws with what ever oil substance you can find, vegetable oil, motor oil, olive oil.
Step three put fancy labels on your new product (tillicle labs inc)
Step four get arrested...

Sounds like all the sources at proMuscleforum