Tren Ace and Oxidation

Tiny Calves

Reaction score
Gonna do my first brew here in a couple of weeks or Tren Ace and Test Cyp, 100ml of each.

My question is pertaining to the prefilter process.

Since Tren can be damaged at relatively low temps and, and even more so with BA introduced... what method do you gurus use? No heat, little and quick heat/mixing?

Just looking on some elaboration on this... seems to be a few different opinions on the subject.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Low heat take it on and off the heat while mixing. If you have a probe thermometer you can watch your Temps carefully.

Tiny Calves

Reaction score
Low heat take it on and off the heat while mixing. If you have a probe thermometer you can watch your Temps carefully.

Roger that, I got a UV thermometer I'll utilize... plus I can make "pew pew" sounds while pointing the laser. It's gonna be a blast!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gonna do my first brew here in a couple of weeks or Tren Ace and Test Cyp, 100ml of each.

My question is pertaining to the prefilter process.

Since Tren can be damaged at relatively low temps and, and even more so with BA introduced... what method do you gurus use? No heat, little and quick heat/mixing?

Just looking on some elaboration on this... seems to be a few different opinions on the subject.

Tren ace is not damaged by high heat. When i first started brewing it years ago I was heating it to 100c...infact if i didnt heat it to a higher temp than normal I had a hard time keeping it from crashing. When I ran that batch it worked exactly like tren is suppose to. At the area im at now I cant understand how guys can homebrew on a dam stove without knowing temps...temps are very important when it comes to the gear holding.

I have also never heard of BB causing any damage to any gear.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you do the pew pew laser noises? It's supposed to increase accuracy by 20%

Yes I do doc...but just before that I utilize the tuck and roll technique. Than for the cherry on top i add a KABOOOOM at the end just to dial it in even further. Gets me that last 5% accuracy.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Yes I do doc...but just before that I utilize the tuck and roll technique. Than for the cherry on top i add a KABOOOOM at the end just to dial it in even further. Gets me that last 5% accuracy.

You sir must have been born a Jedi master. Not even Yoda could have taught you those tricks....

Tiny Calves

Reaction score
It actually will get you within a degree or two..I have both and they are actually very very close

Psssh. Done. I will also implement the KABOOM technique. I have a vague feeling in my gut that this will also increase the potency.

New Threads