ToolSteel's first cycle

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Hey there guys (and gals). I have made an intro thread and lurk quite a bit, just not a frequent poster. First off I want to say I'm grateful for all of the info that is available on this site.

My cycle is pretty standard for a beginner:
duration 10-12 weeks, mathematically i have enough oil for a crack over 13 weeks, so accounting for loss should be right in the 10-12 range.
Test E 600mg/wk pinned mwf, 600mg frontload
Aromasin 10-12.5mg eod (2 different brands/dosing)
HCG 250 2x/wk, m/f
PCT Clomi/Nolva 50/50/50/50, 40/40/20/20

The only thing I'm unsure of and would like opinions on is how to run the HCG transitioning from cycle to pct. I have searched a lot but it's tough to find good threads when you cant search for 3-letter words.

Current stats:
5'10.5"
215Lbs
15%

bench 350, squat 315x12 (havent done a 1rm in a while), dl 525

current pic in avatar, albeit not a great one, still look pretty much the same as that was only about a month ago. I do plan to take more quality "before" pics in the next couple days.

As i said i don't really post a lot, but i will try to keep this updated as best as I can. I have been doing my research on this for a long time, excited that it's finally happening.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You going to pin test e mwf?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Yes simply because it makes it easy math. Being my first go, shots of less than a ml seemed less daunting. I may switch to m/f. But I figure if I don't mind the pins, what's it going to hurt to spread it out.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes simply because it makes it easy math. Being my first go, shots of less than a ml seemed less daunting. I may switch to m/f. But I figure if I don't mind the pins, what's it going to hurt to spread it out.
Your peak plasma levels won't be as high doing mwf. Grab your sack and put 1 to 1.5cc in twice a week. If it puts your mind at ease take a 3cc syringe and fill with water. then squirt into a teaspoon. See how tiny of an amount it is.

Hehehe I said squirt

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
TS,

I'm TRT so no PCT advice will come from me. As for your 3x/wk, I don't see a problem there but if you can cut that to 2x/wk I think it will work better for you. Here's why; somewhere in that 3x/wk you're going to be putting a needle in your ass or thigh and be squatting in 1-2 days. The further you keep a possible PIP from a good squat, the better off you will be.

As for your dose, this is just me but I would like to see you drop it to 500mg/wk and run it out for 16 weeks. The math works out so you have what you need. Here's my Broscience reasoning for this. First, it's your first, there's always another. Second, and this is a big one for me; you take the same amount of gear and spread it out, exposing it to more training and diet. Assuming you hit your bench once a week, you get 3-4 more benches out of that cycle with the same amount of gear. Plus I feel the longer you hold the gains on, the longer they stay when you're off.

I like your stats, you're about the same as me so I'll be watching you brother. Best wishes and keep me updated.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
Pinning three times a week so that you can use less at a time doesn't make much sense. The more holes you punch in yourself, the more damage you do. No sense building up a lot of scar tissue when it isn't necessary. Test enan is incredibly painless, and it won't make any difference between a half, 1, or even 2 ccs.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Your peak plasma levels won't be as high doing mwf. Grab your sack and put 1 to 1.5cc in twice a week. If it puts your mind at ease take a 3cc syringe and fill with water. then squirt into a teaspoon. See how tiny of an amount it is.

Hehehe I said squirt

TS,

I'm TRT so no PCT advice will come from me. As for your 3x/wk, I don't see a problem there but if you can cut that to 2x/wk I think it will work better for you. Here's why; somewhere in that 3x/wk you're going to be putting a needle in your ass or thigh and be squatting in 1-2 days. The further you keep a possible PIP from a good squat, the better off you will be.

As for your dose, this is just me but I would like to see you drop it to 500mg/wk and run it out for 16 weeks. The math works out so you have what you need. Here's my Broscience reasoning for this. First, it's your first, there's always another. Second, and this is a big one for me; you take the same amount of gear and spread it out, exposing it to more training and diet. Assuming you hit your bench once a week, you get 3-4 more benches out of that cycle with the same amount of gear. Plus I feel the longer you hold the gains on, the longer they stay when you're off.

I like your stats, you're about the same as me so I'll be watching you brother. Best wishes and keep me updated.
Lol I'll sack up. What you're saying makes sense. I don't have a problem dropping to 500 and extending cycle; just gonna have to get good at reading the decimal lines.

Pinning three times a week so that you can use less at a time doesn't make much sense. The more holes you punch in yourself, the more damage you do. No sense building up a lot of scar tissue when it isn't necessary. Test enan is incredibly painless, and it won't make any difference between a half, 1, or even 2 ccs.
Right you are.

Thanks guys. This is why I like it here.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Leg day this morning. Squats 135-20, 225-15, 315-8, 225-15. I recently switched to a narrowish stance, used to go pretty wide. Switching it up feels like it took a good bit of stress off my hips and allows me to go deeper and really stretch the quad at the bottom. Weight went down a bit at first but it's steadily coming back up now that I'm getting used to it. After that hit leg press 3x12, leg ext/curl supersets, db lunges, back extensions. Been off of heavy deadlifts for a couple weeks after throwing my back out, slowly working them back in.

Took some current pics. The wheels are nothing overly impressive but better than they've ever been. Weight was 212.6 before my workout.
image.jpg

Paolos

Reaction score

Hehehe I said squirt

He's right you will never notice the difference...go for it

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
snake did you get my pm... not sure if i can send yet with low posts even though i tried :confused:

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah bro save that shit and stretch it out another week

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Eh little late for that now. There's always next time.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
ToolSteel, you're getting good advice on here from the UG brothers. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
ToolSteel, you're getting good advice on here from the UG brothers. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Oh I agree. Very glad I found this site. I was a former ology member... Dodged a bullet there!
And thank you. Hopefully my progress will be something to be proud of.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Had a decent upper body workout last night. Was kind of spur of the moment due to some schedule changes but went pretty well.
Main lifts:
Flat bench
135-20
225-15
275-6
275-5
275-12 (slingshot)
225-10 paused

2 arm db bent row
110's-12
110's-12
110's-10
80's-15
75's-15

Db shoulder press
45's-20
55's-15
60's-10
65's-8

Then aux work front/side/rear raises, bi/tri supersets, chin-ups, and flat flys.

This morning's pin went perfectly. Pumped up for legs Saturday night, may go in the morning if I can drag my ass out of bed.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Pumped up shot from last night

1zx9oi9.jpg

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Yesterday's pin went perfectly. Outer quad. Nearly zero pip, which surprises me a little with the way people talk about t400. I do have plenty of exp with IM injections, although it's on animals lol. So either I'm really good at pinning, it's really smooth gear, Or a little of both.
The first couple were sore the next day, this one I could find a sore spot if I tried, but can't feel it while walking. I'm happy.
Training is going well. Strength is coming back well after losing a bit on my last Keto cut. Squats are lagging a little, but I haven't been pushing them super hard due to ankle pain (broke it a couple years ago). Lots of aux work though , leg press, extensions, lunges, goblet squats, etc.

Diet is going well. I had been shooting for 4k as clean as possible but have dropped tht down to 3-3.2 for the time being. I put on fat very easily so decided to hold it back a little until things hit full swing.

All in all things are good. No big news.

New Threads