Best site to get clen and T3?

Reaction score
I need some clen but have no idea where to get it I usually get most of the extra stuff at all day chemist but they dont sell clen that I know of. Also while I'm at it T3 also if anyone knows.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I just got T3 from Peptide Pros. Board sponsor and the customer service is spot on! I do believe they carry clen as well.

Reaction score
WOO! nice thank you anybody else can chime in for peptide pros?

Ggeneral

Reaction score
Not using their clen, but i'm currently testing their Ostarine on my guinea pig. Definitely satisfied with the results. Make sure you use their discount codes too, shipping prices can be a bitch.

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
Not using their clen, but i'm currently testing their Ostarine on my guinea pig. Definitely satisfied with the results. Make sure you use their discount codes too, shipping prices can be a bitch.

What are you experiencing from the osta

Ggeneral

Reaction score
What are you experiencing from the osta

Decent strength gains, seem a bit more vascular not sure if this is from the osta though. Also gained a few lbs of lean mass. Cutting with it though. Haven't tried bulking with it but i've read where people make great gains just staying at maintenance calories.

kingsamson

Reaction score
guys dont use research t3 lol wtf@?! are you crazy , dont end up like luke wood plz

t3 from tiromel site , theres other places pharma t3 isnt hard to find but tiromel is easiest and legit

McDuffy

Reaction score
guys dont use research t3 lol wtf@?! are you crazy , dont end up like luke wood plz

t3 from tiromel site , theres other places pharma t3 isnt hard to find but tiromel is easiest and legit

Did Luke Wood die from research chemicals? Thats not what it says when I google his name

kingsamson

Reaction score
Did Luke Wood die from research chemicals? Thats not what it says when I google his name

He used ugl t3 and diruteics

his t3 was dosed at 25mg vs 25mcg....

edit: look up thyroid storm you cook to death from the inside, only pharma t3/t4 and duritecs plz lol

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

edit: look up thyroid storm you cook to death from the inside, only pharma t3/t4 and duritecs plz lol

I was about to say the same. I won't touch research t3 or clen or really anything dosed on mcg... but especially those two.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score

3 years of natty thyroid output in a single dose.......YOLO!!!!!!!!!!

cybrsage

Reaction score
Are we even allowed to talk about sources?

Reaction score
please use pharm t3
yes luke woods t3 was dosed at 25mg vs mcg
died from thyriod storm iirc

tiromel site works

New Threads