high concentrate

Tman

Reaction score
What's up brothas,

Been a while.. I had some test c an npp crash on me .. don't know why .. they were both 2% an 10% . All the npp crashed half the bottles of test c crashed.. test c was 200mg & npp 150mg . Any help will work . What's you thoughts on using eo to help suspend it?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think 10% bb was kinda low. I think the last home brew I did was like 18%. That could have something to do with it. The hormone concentration isn't high on either of those.

Vent the vial with a pin and very slowly heat up in a pan on the stove or bake in low heat. DO NOT FORGET THE VENT. Give the bottle a swirl every couple minutes.

Tman

Reaction score
I think 10% bb was kinda low. I think the last home brew I did was like 18%. That could have something to do with it. The hormone concentration isn't high on either of those.

Vent the vial with a pin and very slowly heat up in a pan on the stove or bake in low heat. DO NOT FORGET THE VENT. Give the bottle a swirl every couple minutes.

OK. Will try that .. so 2% an 18% will thin it more.. how about eo stay away ..? I try 20% in test prop.. had me like the flu

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OK. Will try that .. so 2% an 18% will thin it more.. how about eo stay away ..? I try 20% in test prop.. had me like the flu
It's not about making it thin. It's about keeping it in solution. Personally I won't use products with eo in it. There is a thread here with pics. I had a bottle of eo in storage. Shit ate thru my stopper.

The flu you describe came from toxins in the gear. Not the bb.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
Just curious...did your gear get cold? Cyp is prone to crash if it gets too cold. Most gear will, but cyp seems to go quickly.

Tman

Reaction score
Just curious...did your gear get cold? Cyp is prone to crash if it gets too cold. Most gear will, but cyp seems to go quickly.

You know what it might have .. I made like 30 bottles an about have crashed but they were in the same area. ..

Tman

Reaction score
[QUO stTE=PillarofBalance;298220]It's not about making it thin. It's about keeping it in solution Personally I won't use products with eo in it. There is a thread here with pics. I had a bottle of eo in storage. Shit ate thru my stopper.

The flu you describe came from toxins in the gear. Not the bb.[/QUOTE]

I seen that yesterday didn't look to good.. so you think more bb would do the trick... I've made all my gear at 2 to 10 an only them crashed. . I don't understand why only half crashed. .

This is what I do weight out powder for dosing add bb mix till swirls are gone then add half ba mix till clean then add gso till swirls are gone an clear then add rest of ba till clear ( most of the time 160° is when everything starts melting)

I use bottletop filter.. .22um millipore

I let the gear cool down to 120° then I start filtering after everything is filter.. I draw 10 cc out of media bottle a individual place in bottle an immediately Put stopper on..

For vials an media bottle I bake at 550° for 1 1/2.. stoppers 170° for 20mins

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
You need to get it hotter than 160.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You know what it might have .. I made like 30 bottles an about have crashed but they were in the same area. ..

And 30 bottles is for personal use?

I have no idea where your getting your recipe from, but its not correct and I would perfect it before u give your product away to others.

Tman

Reaction score
And 30 bottles is for personal use?

I have no idea where your getting your recipe from, but its not correct and I would perfect it before u give your product away to others.

Well to tell you the truth I had no problems what so ever....

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your going to stick with GSO as a carrier u will have to adjust the solvent % in order for crashing not to occur, that is unless your living in Siberia where the cold will cause your solution to crash....

Tman

Reaction score
If your going to stick with GSO as a carrier u will have to adjust the solvent % in order for crashing not to occur, that is unless your living in Siberia where the cold will cause your solution to crash....

Will 2% an 18 % ratio work for most gear.. my next brew is eq what would be a good percentage for 100ml dose at 200mg?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2% is too much
18% will work most of the time
EQ doesnt need BB
Crashing usually occurs when there is a temperature change, some compounds are more sensitive than others

Will 2% an 18 % ratio work for most gear.. my next brew is eq what would be a good percentage for 100ml dose at 200mg?

Tman

Reaction score
2% is too much
18% will work most of the time
EQ doesnt need BB
Crashing usually occurs when there is a temperature change, some compounds are more sensitive than others

1% an no bb? Is there a good thread that talks about coversions?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you use 2% ba nothing will happen. I prefer 2% myself but thats just me. Ba keeps bacteria from growing so 2% doesnt bother me at all.

As fd said you dont need any bb in eq...its already liquid so it holds pretty easily.

Ive never seen any of my stoppers get eaten by eo but that doesnt mean it cant happen. Im not really against using eo but i definitely think that one should use it sparingly vs aggressively. Eo is already produced inside the human body during ethanol intoxication and its used as a solvent for pharm drug preperations such as what we are using it for. Its not approved by the fda for injection but it has been proved to be safe to digest...not like we are drinking our gear though. Ive injected eo for years in hard to hold esters. It isnt guaiacol (which sucks ass) but it does help things like test c hold better in colder temperatures.

New Threads