PCT Sperm Count Protocol

Reaction score
Hello all. Last month I went to get a sperm analysis done and although not surprising, but still upsetting, the test came back as zero. I have been on a blast/cruise for the past 26 months as I bodybuild and powerlift. I was seeing tons of early success in both sports so extended my cycle way longer than I should have. Sponsors pressured me to keep competing and like an idiot I did. I first ran a normal pct of hcg (2weeks) & clomid/nolva for 30 days - this obviously did not do the trick. I have currently been off for 3 months.

My wife and I think it is time we start a family. Starting last week I have started a new protocol to raise my sperm count...
3xs a week 1000iu HCG
3xs a week 75iu HMG
ED 50mgs Clomid
ED 1mg Arimidex

Would love to hear some input, suggestions or similar situations. Thanks.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1mg per day of adex is major overkill. 1mg per week is often adequate if you are on a big dose of test.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2x on the Adex.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best way to measure sperm:

If she has to chew after giving u a blow job, ur sperm count is A-OK! BOOM!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Or that you're really dehydrated........................

Na if dehydrated its just more like bubble gum at least thats what my last ho said as she twirled her hair in her finger and blowing cum bubbles between chews muhahaha

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
Na if dehydrated its just more like bubble gum at least thats what my last ho said as she twirled her hair in her finger and blowing cum bubbles between chews muhahaha

But she was still chewing!

New Threads