Hcg

Reaction score
Hello friends! !
I need some help!! I cannot less my HCG in the fridge because of my wife...... I want to avoid all the bla bla bla......
What can I do ???

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Does the wife use protien or creatine ? If not get a can of it tell her you want it to stay in the fridge. Then stash the hcg inside of it.

Reaction score
Does the wife use protien or creatine ? If not get a can of it tell her you want it to stay in the fridge. Then stash the hcg inside of it.
I dont think that Will works! !!!! Thanks

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get a mini fridge for some place only you can get to or just store it at a buddys house/fridge

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fridge is essential for HCG. Do you have dogs? If so, take the label off and tell her it's Ivermectin for heartworms. Another option is get a legit script, but that takes time that you probably don't have. Outside of those two, you could try to hide it, but you've already said that you didn't think that would work.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Put the vial in a baking soda box wrapped in a baggy in the back of the fridge...

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man up and tell her what is up! Cant hide needles either.... Looks like ur gonna have to learn how to keister.....

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I like the creatine idea.. I wrapped mine in paper towel and stuffed it inside a protein shaker that had 2 compartments.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I made a compartment in the back of our wine frig. A little tube with a lid. Works great.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
It seems to me that people go thru so much stress and drama trying to hide gear and such from their spouses. It would be so much easier and less nonsense just telling them (spouse) what it is, wouldn't it? I mean, you have to sneak around every time the mailman comes hoping to intercept your gear before the spouse does? I don't know, I just like a simple life, not worrying about that kind of stuff.----- .02

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
I tried hiding peps because my wife hates the idea of me sticking myself with needles. after like a year it just got to be too much of a PITA. Finally sat her down and told her and explained everything too her. Shes cool with it now. I think most reasonable wives will be cool as long as you sit them down and explain what/why/when. They appreciate that respect. And as mentioned, if she wants to divorce you over it then she probably isnt good enough for you....

Reaction score
my wife lets me do anything i want to do,except stick my dick into strange holes.

New Threads