Millipore stericup filter getting clog fast

Reaction score
hey guys i just tryed filtering 300ml of test-e in a millipore stericup o.45, i have been buying my filteres from the same guy for the last 5 yrs no problems, on the other side i found a cheaper source and once i tryed filtering thru i did not even get a ****in drop of oil thrue it, and also when i received it it was one big rock, i use to get it in fine powder, do u guys think its the source with all of its binderes and so?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This doesnt make sense to me....so your saying the raws you get now are rocks intstead of fine powder?
If your filter is filtering really sliw with the new raws then the raws are proly not as pure and are clogging your filter. ...assuming you have a full seal

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Check your line for pressure leaks, also Test E will come as a big rock like substance, if its clogging u didnt cook the compound long enough or at the correct temp.....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also a ..45 is not appropriate for removing strep. You need a .22 micron filter.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was assuming he was prefiltering....

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping an old post but the same thing is happening to me wth the .22 millipore stericup filter. 100g of tren e and i'm through 3 filters. They keep clogging somehow to where when I pump the brake bleeder it loses pressure right away and the filtered tren on the bottom starts bubbling from air being pulled. How much is 1 of the disposable filters supposed to be able to handle? 250ml max?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping an old post but the same thing is happening to me wth the .22 millipore stericup filter. 100g of tren e and i'm through 3 filters. They keep clogging somehow to where when I pump the brake bleeder it loses pressure right away and the filtered tren on the bottom starts bubbling from air being pulled. How much is 1 of the disposable filters supposed to be able to handle? 250ml max?

I've found about 250 to 300 is about all it will take before at least slowing down.

The thing is you say that if you squeeze the pump to increase the pressure, it then immediately drops when you stop pumping. If the filter was clogged wouldn't the pressure just stay where it is? You have a leak somewhere. Understand what I'm saying? In the normal course of filtering you pump it up, it draws thru the filter and the pressure slowly drops as air is pulled through the filter. If the filter is clogged why would you be losing pressure? Therefore there must be a leak.