Different hormone Concentrations per/mL & ester lengths/weights...

Reaction score
I had a friend of mine tell me he doesn't buy oils that have over 200mg's per mL of the hormone because he doesn't believe you can actually fit over that amount (concentration) of the raw hormone powder into the oil per 1mL (solubility?).

I did some reading & found different opinions...I read it comes down to increasing solubility with BA/EA, esters used with the hormones, the ester & hormone weights, and their lengths etc..will all dictate how much of that specific hormone you can fit into a certain amount of oil (i.e. 300mg/mL)...

So based on this ^ how many mg of hormone can you realistically fit into 1mL of oil? (test E, Test P, EQ, Deca, Tren A etc..)

How many different esters/or hormones can you mix into you 1 batch of 1mg/mL? (i.e. Tren A, Mast P, Test P)

After all is done and brewed how much of the actual hormone are you getting mg/mL when u subtract (weight or hormone, ester, length)?

What about TNE?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Well my pharma test e comes in 250mg/ml so your friend is wrong there

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure most pharm is doing 200mg because it's a good number for people on trt - no pip, small volume.

As for the details on how much can you fit - depends. EO and guiacol help keep high mg gear is solution.

Reaction score
Ha yeah I didn't agree with him. But it did make me think how do they fit so much into the oil. I also read the longer the ester the the more hormone you can fit mg/mL...but I have no idea. I was hoping Someone who brews or knows chemistry can chime In

Reaction score
ive seen 450mg 50 prop 200 cyp 200 enan.... i've also seen 450 test phenyl prop.... there was also 500 enan i'd seen floating around.... it depends on the oil, the esters, and the solvents.... 200mg is pretty low for most dosages unless it's prop, which would hurt like a mofo, and as for the blend that u r seeking, i know for a tren a 100mg, mast p 100mg, and test prop 100mg is no problem what so ever! so if u see some and u trust who ur getting it from go ahead and grab u some, u will love it!

New Threads