Does HCG loading kill sex drive ?

Reaction score
Starting loading up on HCG in prep for pct - within 2 days of starting HCG my sex drive has literally went from 200mph to 2mph- this from HCG or just happened to be a coincidence in the timeline of my cycle etc ?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Hcg aromatizes like crazy so your e2 could be high killing your sex drive.

Reaction score
Hcg aromatizes like crazy so your e2 could be high killing your sex drive.

Probably this^. In my experience HCG helps a lot with my sex drive, I take it twice a week on HRT and on blasts...but I also take an aromatase inhibitor (aromasin). Do you have an ai?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Probably this^. In my experience HCG helps a lot with my sex drive, I take it twice a week on HRT and on blasts...but I also take an aromatase inhibitor (aromasin). Do you have an ai?

It probably helps because your nuts get so damn full all they wanna do is explode. Lol

Reaction score
I have clomid an nolva - wasn't going to take clomid for another 2weeks - nolva I started taking , sadly my nipples were gettin tender today - wasn't sure if it was my bibs rubbing me at work in the very cold environment ( it happens once in awhile) or my estrogen spiking - pretty sure now after reading your replies the HCG is spiking my estrogen - so I guess it's time to stick with nolva for awhile daily

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Probably e2 related. Assuming that you are doing a hcg blast between your cycle and pct. You should run your AI right up until you start pct so it covers the hcg aromatisation

Reaction score
Probably e2 related. Assuming that you are doing a hcg blast between your cycle and pct. You should run your AI right up until you start pct so it covers the hcg aromatisation

Correct I'm doing 500iu EOD of HCG until start of pct - so what dose do you reccomend of nolva should I take weather daily or EOD , while doing HCG -??? Will that dose change when I start pct and introduce clomid ?

I just finished a tri blend cycle with 250 mg test tren and mast all ethanates with anadrol. No known issues until I came off and started HCG blasts than sex drive took a dump and nipples began getting sore like I mentioned above.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Correct I'm doing 500iu EOD of HCG until start of pct - so what dose do you reccomend of nolva should I take weather daily or EOD , while doing HCG -??? Will that dose change when I start pct and introduce clomid ?

I just finished a tri blend cycle with 250 mg test tren and mast all ethanates with anadrol. No known issues until I came off and started HCG blasts than sex drive took a dump and nipples began getting sore like I mentioned above.

Nolva isn't an AI...you need something like aromasine/adex.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Nolva isn't an AI...you need something like aromasine/adex.

No AI will really impact aromatization much from HCG bc its intratesticular although theoretically, aromasin might have a slight advantage.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
No AI will really impact aromatization much from HCG bc its intratesticular although theoretically, aromasin might have a slight advantage.

Send me the data bro :)
Specifically in relation to aromasin...I'm not aware of any data showing it be be ineffective with intratesticular aromatization and, IIRC, its MOA should allow it to work just fine.

New Threads