Does DNP Affect Thinking

Reaction score
Signed up here since it seems like this is the most active forum on discussion on DNP.

Does DNP affect any mental thinking? Reason why I ask is because I left starting it too late. Summer will be approaching soon, but I have exams during this and next month. After that, the heat will hit and I (cannot take heat) do not want to add even more heat to myself.

Thinking of starting right now so that I can get it done with.

Bigmike

Reaction score
Signed up here since it seems like this is the most active forum on discussion on DNP.

Does DNP affect any mental thinking? Reason why I ask is because I left starting it too late. Summer will be approaching soon, but I have exams during this and next month. After that, the heat will hit and I (cannot take heat) do not want to add even more heat to myself.

Thinking of starting right now so that I can get it done with.

Don't even try it during exams bro!

And if you wanna impress your professors look up the words:

Effect and affect, very few people know the difference.

Reaction score
Don't even try it during exams bro!

And if you wanna impress your professors look up the words:

Effect and affect, very few people know the difference.

Yeah I think you're right. Exams are a once in a lifetime thing, I shouldn't potentially ruin my chances at doing well in them. I guess I'll just wait till winter.

I'm 99.9% sure I've used it right....

monster-ish

Reaction score
Dnp won't affect your thinking but it does raise internal temp which can make it uncomfortable in a classroom setting especially if you're consuming carbs

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
DNP can affect memory and cognitive ability for some.

It's more of a side effect of the fatigue caused by shitty, sweaty sleep and overall fatigue than anything.

You affect an effect.

Reaction score
Dnp won't affect your thinking but it does raise internal temp which can make it uncomfortable in a classroom setting especially if you're consuming carbs

Thought about this but exams done early in the morning (still cold in the mornings) and I won't have eaten much (or anything) at that time.

DNP can affect memory and cognitive ability for some.

It's more of a side effect of the fatigue caused by shitty, sweaty sleep and overall fatigue than anything.

You affect an effect.

Yeah getting no sleep could really mess me up for some of them.

Thanks guys for the info. I will hold out for another 4-5 months.

Bigmike

Reaction score
Yeah I think you're right. Exams are a once in a lifetime thing, I shouldn't potentially ruin my chances at doing well in them. I guess I'll just wait till winter.

That would be best, whilst it would have the desired effect of helping you lose weight, it can also affect a short attention span,dizziness,short temper etc. Etc. Due to high body temperature and the tendency towards dehydration that comes with the metabolic uncoupling integral to DNP

Some people handle it well, some can barely function on it. Best to wait for a less crucial time in your life. Like you said, exams are once in a lifetime. I wouldn't bother if I didn't care bro, I hope you do (or don't do in this case) what's in your best interest.

Good luck on the exams bro

Edit: I was being mildly fecetious in regards to affect/effect, in the context of cognition/emotions affect refers to the way you carry yourself, facial expressions,tone of voice etc. Indicative of emotional state.

Last edited:

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Does it affect thinking? Yea, it makes me THINK im hungry, non stop.

Seriously though, I was on it through EMT school and during my NR test and didn't have any problem but YMMV.

Reaction score
Does it affect thinking? Yea, it makes me THINK im hungry, non stop.

Seriously though, I was on it through EMT school and during my NR test and didn't have any problem but YMMV.

Thanks for the info. My plan was 200mg for roughly a month. But if I go for 400mg for around 2/3 weeks, I will have finished the cycle before my hard papers. I'll give it some thought and come to a conclusion by tomorrow I think.

harry12

Lady Member
Reaction score
Steer clear during exams - I have a very foggy head!

New Threads