super saiyan 3

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As per alot of guys know I'm on my 3rd cycle and I'm 1 week into my cycle, this log will have details on my experience on the new mgs I haven't ever ran before( test cyp 750mg deca 600mg) and also my experience for the first time with dbol. So far what I can say is my nuts already shrunk a bit, that happen to me last time so I know it's already in effect (cooking) bay bay! Started at 25mg on dbol and I have now bumped to 50 after 4 days, nothing to report other than I've notice a bit more of power but nothing that is on another level yet , Drinking lots of water while training and weight is up a bit which I can feel because of my strength gain.

Be advised df... I will try to do doggy!!! So far PP is starting to come ALIVE:0

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
jada dbol is some potent shit.2 weeks in shoulders and traps blow up

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
only side im getting from dbol is major heart burn

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice to someone take the time to put a long up on this. I'll be watching!

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
I'm prone to heartburn. It's why I went drol route

I also get severe heartburn with dbol. Is drol that much better when it comes to this. Otherwise I have to take an OTC antacid everyday

Also very interested in following a long with your log here on your journey to SS 3

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I also get severe heartburn with dbol. Is drol that much better when it comes to this. Otherwise I have to take an OTC antacid everyday

Also very interested in following a long with your log here on your journey to SS 3

I have yet to try dbol. But with drol I got strength and water retention fast. But it supresses your appetite. You really have to force feed. Or atleast I did, and I felt a little pressure in my head I had assumed from blood pressure, but when I got a checkup at the dr blood pressure was like 122/84

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Today was the first day i got a taste of what dbol is about, had a really nice pump, killed chest today. Felt strong, I was using dumbbells (80lbs) for incline and flat, usually I get 8 reps first set after that for the other 2 sets I get 6-7reps, we'll today I was getting 8 to 9 reps for all 3 sets. Felt real good today. I'm using 50mg and will be staying there for the rest of the 4 weeks, had a nice mental focus. Ahh also this is week 2 for me , waiting for mrs jada to get out later tonight so she can pin my booty, I can't properly pin there so she always help me there.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
wife to pin your booty...sounds perverted lol. does she make you wear the thong while she "pins" you? lol

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Short arms fat ass!

New Threads