My Summer Cycle Progress!

Reaction score
Whats up UG..I haven't posted in a bit since my last winter cycle progress..so I figured I'd post up my current summer progress for any BB's on the forum.

Right now I'm running Tren Ace 100mg ed, Test P 100mg ed, Mast P 100mg eod, EQ 700mg 1x wk, and just finishing up 2 weeks on Halotestin 20mg ed (about to drop the halo)....This is my heaviest cycle yet while doing a cutting diet and I'm feeling pretty good. My carbs are still pretty high for a cut so I am holding some water..for macros I'm hovering around 327g protein, 82g fat (23g of saturated fat), 117 carbs...but it fluctuates and I fuking love my refeeds. The EQ is making me pretty hungry so I might up the carbs to 150g? Current weight is is around 208lbs...winter was around 217lbs. So far loving the progress and gear...recently got bloods and everything looks good (lipids r outta whack) but other than that everything is good.

Test Total 4860 ng/dL, Free Test 1817.6 pg/mL, SHBG 3nmol/L

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 2.56.32 AM.jpg

IMG_2923.jpgIMG_2922.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/wvROr

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't see the water. Especially with that halo in there it's in your head. Your muscles are just full which maybe you aren't used to b3cause you keep your carbs so damn low.

Looking good man. Would hit 10/10

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Flawless brother. I can't really pick out any weak points. 327 grams of protein is a lot as far as I'm concerned but you know our body better than anyone. I wouldn't kill the carbs too much; that's your on-demand fuel source for gym gains and I think they are giving you that full muscle look. Just my thoughts, so take it for what it's worth.

P.S. Much better pics than those selfie. ;)

Reaction score
I don't see the water. Especially with that halo in there it's in your head. Your muscles are just full which maybe you aren't used to b3cause you keep your carbs so damn low.

Looking good man. Would hit 10/10

Halo was a dam good choice pillar loving it.

Reaction score
Flawless brother. I can't really pick out any weak points. 327 grams of protein is a lot as far as I'm concerned but you know our body better than anyone. I wouldn't kill the carbs too much; that's your on-demand fuel source for gym gains and I think they are giving you that full muscle look. Just my thoughts, so take it for what it's worth.

P.S. Much better pics than those selfie. ;)

Thank you brother! Protein is def high I agree so I gotta chug water like crazy and yea had the gf snap some of these and my gym buddy :cool:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great work. Looking real good. Protein is not high. When you're running whst you're running protein is where it should be.

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Yeah dude you're in great fukking shape. Stop posting pictures asshole u Make me feel tiny. Lol

And yeah you look very bloated. U better go on the Hollywood diet fatty. Lol. U sound like my wife. Lol good shit brother.

New Threads