First Time Brewing Need Veteran Advice

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
I have been farting around with anabolics for about 3 or 4 years now. I am going to go ahead and make my own at home. I need some direction in terms of a good reliable place to go for a step by step process in brewing some Tren and Test.
Also any special advice or recommendations that a new might not be aware of, but would be helpful to know about?
Thanks in advance guys.

Reaction score
I have been farting around with anabolics for about 3 or 4 years now. I am going to go ahead and make my own at home. I need some direction in terms of a good reliable place to go for a step by step process in brewing some Tren and Test.
Also any special advice or recommendations that a new might not be aware of, but would be helpful to know about?
Thanks in advance guys.

You might find some helpful info on Basskiller...I contemplated brewing in the past but never went through with it.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Be careful where you get your raw's from and whom you listen to about brewing.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nothing against bass killer but his winni recipes are absolute shit

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yea, right.

Half the stuff u find is shit. Bass is a great dude who knows what's up too.

Really triple check your ingredients before u take the plunge.

Reaction score

I just experienced that recipe with no hope of ever trying that again! I take it you are referring to the recipe with Guaiacol in it?

I now have three lumps that are sooo sore I honestly thought I'd got three abscesses but thankfully after a trip to the doctors it's just muscle inflammation...

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I just experienced that recipe with no hope of ever trying that again! I take it you are referring to the recipe with Guaiacol in it?

I now have three lumps that are sooo sore I honestly thought I'd got three abscesses but thankfully after a trip to the doctors it's just muscle inflammation...

Why not just turn it into a solution,
Never understood the point of making an oral into an injectable.....

Reaction score
Why not just turn it into a solution,
Never understood the point of making an oral into an injectable.....

A solution? I totally agree why make something you can't use without horrendous pip? When I can use an oral version..

New Threads