Possible recruitment drive and prizes? lets kick around some ideas

Z

Zeek

I'm thinking to give everyone an incentive to bring their friends over we should sponsor a little recruitment drive and give prizes for 1st - 4th place for those that bring the most ppl.

I'll check to see what I have around the house then we can decide which of his favorite things to put up as prizes.

Thinking we can start with my 17ft boat!!

Lets hear some ideas!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of Zeeks Genheals...

:D

Z

Zeek

That is a great idea and as long as PB explains that there is no HGH in those vials with the pretty stickers and boxes, he can;t get in trouble for shipping GH.

I like the idea of PB's Genheals...

:D

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i only know pob, do i get something?:)

P

Phatbastard

i only know pob, do i get something?:)

Rumor has it POB has removable teeth!!!!!!!!!! ha ha Oldschool your part of the redhead stepchild family there but we wont abondon u for that. Everyone makes mistakes.

P

Phatbastard

I'm thinking to give everyone an incentive to bring their friends over we should sponsor a little recruitment drive and give prizes for 1st - 4th place for those that bring the most ppl.

I'll check to see what Zeek has around his house then we can decide which of his favorite things to put up as prizes.

Lets hear some ideas!

I sold my boat LOl but I know about the one u just got we can use that cant we?

I do still have my brand knew water wings thought! I toss those in for the first place winner.
Thinking we can start with Zeek's boat!!

P

Phatbastard

I can't even go have dinner with out being brought into shit with you! LOL

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it POB has removable teeth!!!!!!!!!! ha ha Old your part of the redhead stepchild family there but we wont abondon u for that. Everyone makes mistakes.

bahaaaaaa!!!!

New Threads