Tren let the debate begin!!!

Z

Zeek

Here is a great topic!

Let us discuss tren use

What are your thoughts? worth the sides and risks?

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess it all depends. I'm a young guy, 34, and I never really get to harsh of sides from Tren so for everything else I get from it then it is definately worth it. Can't say I'll feel the same way in 10 years, guess only time will tell.

IMO Tren is the 1-all, give-all drug of choice. I can bulk on it, recomp on it, and cut on it. no need to stak 2 and 3 compounds when I can run a low prop dose with a moderate ammount of Tren and get better results.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tried the Enth ester before and the sides were too harsh for me. Insomnia, constant sweating, not so much on the weird dreams. Awesome compound because I was on a low cal intake and was still gaining, but Im thinking Ace is better for me IMO, but Ill find out this winter.

Z

Zeek

Tren is a toxic compound, probably one of the most toxic. The results are nothing short of spectacular though. Keep in mind tren was developed to keep weight on cattle during shipment and auction which is a time they don't eat as much.

I tell ya what though I can do with primo what most can do with tren. It just costs 10x more to do the same thing

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya o agree zeek with a little hgh good god

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Debate tren? That would be like debating Chuck steak to prime rib :)

Z

Zeek

we have old people on this site Cobra!! we can die from a cold, what do you think tren can do to us ;)

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
we have old people on this site Cobra!! we can die from a cold, what do you think tren can do to us ;)

Bahahahahaha my bad Zeek....tren for late 40s and on would be a bad idea.....but younger guys there is no substitute!

Not much info, I know, but I'm in the gym and to busy to type a page out

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dammit I didnt check my phone after that again....will do tomorrow!!!

P

Phatbastard

I cant say I agree with u Cobra on the over 40 deal! Depends on the person and the dosage IMO. I will say from my own experience Tren sides especially E. As I age are more noticable Later in a cycle. That being said Im not ready to abandon it. Most of the sides are managable. If a guy could come up with some thing for the sweats he could afford his own Island though.

Im considered way conservative on doseges than most though. Always have been always will be 400mg a week does wonders for me with equal amount of test!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was meaning late 40s ie 47-48+ regardless of sides the cardiovasular stress would not be healthy idea

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
speaking of tren sides......Went to pin this morning, cought a vein coming out and got Tren cough like a motherfucker!! I never get tren cough, maybe a few times ever but it's always when i catch aveign. you can almost smell and taste the Tren, and then non stop coughing for about 3-5 minutes. wouldn't wish that shit on anyone!!

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren cough is like the black fucking plaque dark lmao

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
will be using GP oral soon, il let you know.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn gymrat. Oral tren is a killer plus I thought GP was no more. I loved that shit 2 yrs ago with my first 2 cycles but I havent that good of feedback from them anymore if any has been given lately

Bippal

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never had tren sides. So it's my favorite thing after food and sex.

New Threads