Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello just wanna post up the cycle im planing on running starting may 1
stats 33 years old
5'9 185
weeks 1-12 Test cyp 500mg split in two mon thurs
weeks 1-8 anavar 50mg some say do a split, what do u guys think?
weeks 1-12 arimidex .5mg eod
weeks 13-18 aromasin 12.5 ed
weeks 15-18 pct clomid 50/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 maybe heard it lowers igf 1 so I need advise on this where I should use it. All the help is greatly appreciated if im a idiot please let me know lol

P

Phatbastard

My friend if you get side what one ya gona pull?

I'm gona stand by my learn your sides theory. other than that your solid IMO

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What did u say Pb? Looks good pb

Z

Zeek

Looks like a nice cycle and I especially like the anavar tossed in for 8 weeks!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like my anavar at 100 per day but for 8 weeks I wouldn't lol... I'll be curious to hear how you like it at 50.

Keep some aromasin or adex on hand just in case you get the ole nip itch but this is a good reasonable cycle.

Happy growing to ya!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If decided to drop the var since it is my first cycle lets keep things simple.There's always the second cycle.

Reaction score
I think u are going to have great results. just remember to keep that diet in check

P

Phatbastard

What did u say Pb? Looks good pb

What I said Herm as I know the is Bundy FIRST CYCLE. I would Rather see him learn one compound at a time so he learns his Sides Brother. IMO this is the single most important step to longevity in this game.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya o feel ya but imo I think a little oral isn't a big deal. Specially anavar at a low dose. Very mild drug. But I do agree as a first cycle should be one compound. Though a little oral thrown in I'm really not gonna argue with. If he said he was running deca and test then I would say something. That's just my two cents bro

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So Bundy no Var this time?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im going to take phats advice learn each compound before I start stacking, makes sense to me.Second cycle If everything goes smoothly I will deff add var!

P

Phatbastard

Im going to take phats advice learn each compound before I start stacking, makes sense to me.Second cycle If everything goes smoothly I will deff add var!

I will support u there my friend. Live the dream long and healthy

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

you can add it in anytime....get on the tes and run that for a bit. see how it goes..... once you know its a-ok add in the var. but give yourself time to assess the test on its own.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can add it in anytime....get on the tes and run that for a bit. see how it goes..... once you know its a-ok add in the var. but give yourself time to assess the test on its own.
this is what I was saying. I hate to say this but how many people u see get bad sides from test only? Ya a lot of people get sides from other compounds like deca, and tren.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can always do a Test only and say 6 weeks in if you have no sides and are feeling good add in the Var and do a long first cycle. Just keep running the test as long as you do the var and all is well.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well ladies and gents better late then never...The bundy cycle has begun second pinn is tomorrow I really like poking myself kinda fun.Im always horny and my dick has a mind of its own so im not sure if its the test or what but i got some major wood already.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bout time pussy. Lol. Good luck home boy. I'm sure you'll be texting me

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bout time pussy. Lol. Good luck home boy. I'm sure you'll be texting me

I will 100% be texting you.Besides loving having phonesex with you, your one knowledgeable bro

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bundy enjoy!

New Threads