Its so good to see some familiar names on a new board

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats up everyone. Thanks for inviting me over. I look forward to meeting some new people and continuing learning more about the sport we all love from then guys who know.

G

Georgia

Welcome Cokezero. You got rid of that scary ass avatar. You're making great progress!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro glad u made it over

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Cokezero. You got rid of that scary ass avatar. You're making great progress!

Ya time for change. I live for bodybuilding so why not show it.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome coke my brotha!! One of the few right here!

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do. actually I really do. but this is a steroid web site so I better stick to steroid talk. I tried to post a pic of one of my hobbies in herms toy area but it wouldn't work for me. I love taking the life out of things. it was a 225lb hog we killed. hanging from a tractor with blood pouring out of his mouth. Truth behind it I kill them for the meat. They are very high in protein and low in fat. I don't kill people. (anymore) lol.

G

Georgia

I do. actually I really do. but this is a steroid web site so I better stick to steroid talk. I tried to post a pic of one of my hobbies in herms toy area but it wouldn't work for me. I love taking the life out of things. it was a 225lb hog we killed. hanging from a tractor with blood pouring out of his mouth. Truth behind it I kill them for the meat. They are very high in protein and low in fat. I don't kill people. (anymore) lol.

Oh man. There is nothing like the thrill of the hunt. I eat what I kill (now... lol). Growing up I was really bad about killing everything...and I regret it. If you take the life from an animal it should be for a reason...let someone else eat it if you're not.

But yeah...hog hunting with two silenced AR-15's at night with infrared...holy crap. Crazy experience. Feels like you're really in the army...but we stalked herd after herd of wild hogs and killed around 20-25 of them before we were done. They were messing up crops...and we had the toys to take them out. So we had fun with it.

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hello there Georgia!! oldschool1967 as you may know me by, glad to see ya here bro!

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
farmers have us trap for them around here. We are getting .40- .50 cents per pound plus $10.00 a head. We have 100' round traps and get up to 17 at one time. nice 2nd income. I eat everything I shoot too. Guy down the road has custom built ar's for $675 right now. Not sure what brand. You seen the bump stocks for them. makes them fully auto legally.

G

Georgia

Hey Oldschool. I remember you bro back on Ology if I'm not mistaken. Feels like forever since I been on that place

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome cokezero! Glad to have you! :)

New Threads