which compound is better for end of cycle

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
would you think adding anavar towards the end of a cycle or prop? which would yield better gains. Lean gains for the end of your cycle?

PVL

Reaction score
eh.......depends what you are taking already. more doesnt mean better. you have to keep your bridge in mind or your PCT. do you really want to go from say 2000dl in ur system all the way down to 600 in PCT? think of the loss of muscle. id say run low dose of whatever, then see how you react after 2-3 weeks. you can always increase the amount

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i didn't think of it that way. Can you explain how a bridge works. I have always just cycled and pct then wait..... then start again. I would love to hit 2 cycles in a row.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes it would prob take longer then 2 weeks for your test to drop low enough for pct gear to work. Most blood tests only go to 1500 anyway. Is this your first cycle? Also the less stress on your body at the end of your cycle means easier to comeback from as stated above

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No I have done several cycles. I usually run prop between last test e pin and pct. But I was thinking about running var on my next cycle the last 8 weeks and running up right up to pct.

Z

Zeek

would you think adding anavar towards the end of a cycle or prop? which would yield better gains. Lean gains for the end of your cycle?

I very much like to finish off a cycle with anavar. The last 8 weeks and i will keep running the var while the test is clearing.

So something like

Weeks 1-12 test E x mgs /wk

Weeks 6-14 anavar x mgs/day

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I very much like to finish off a cycle with anavar. The last 8 weeks and i will keep running the var while the test is clearing.

So something like

Weeks 1-12 test E x mgs /wk

Weeks 6-14 anavar x mgs/day

Thank you sir. you sure seem familiar

New Threads