cant decide 2.5mg or 5mg anavar, experiences?

Reaction score
My girl is a first time user. 5'0 and 85 lbs. minimal training. Im thinking 2.5mg will be enough but then again its ugl. I have run it myself so i know its good to go. Has 2.5mg actually produced decent results for you guys?

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
What are her goals? What do you think she is going to achieve by running 2.5 mg of "anavar"?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
she's anorexic and does very little training you said. what makes you think putting her on any dose of anavar is going to do her any good???? I'm not trying to be an asshole but I would like to know why you think this is a good idea

Reaction score
she's anorexic and does very little training you said. what makes you think putting her on any dose of anavar is going to do her any good???? I'm not trying to be an asshole but I would like to know why you think this is a good idea
not anorexic just good genetics. the var should add a bit of weight. training will stepped up.

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
No gibs is being an asshole because that's the response u need to hear. How about get her in the gym first and put some natural weight on. 85 pounds what the fukk

Reaction score
this is a normal weight not some fat **** american bullshit. drugs work period nobody got anywhere naturally especially women. please women share your experiences with 2.5mg var thank you.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
this is a normal weight not some fat **** american bullshit. drugs work period nobody got anywhere naturally especially women. please women share your experiences with 2.5mg var thank you.

Hahahahahahhaha yes there u go. Now you'll get some real help.

Reaction score
How does she feel when you tell her she needs AAS?

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Was that an American slam? Careful..............

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Where's the weight going to come from if she doesn't eat properly?

Drugs won't do a damned thing if you don't provide adequate energy intake.

Reaction score
My wife has done well on 5mg twice a day. Usual sides, swollen clit, oily skin etc. but to put it simple, everyone responds differently. Start with the low end and increase to judge if the results are worth the sides. Good luck

Reaction score
I decided to go with 5 mg. Its been about one week. She is loving it, muscles feeling harder, horny, clit very sensitive, midsection tighter. Went a little too hard on a leg workout, 5x10 on back squats with 20kg bar and cannot walk normal for a few days. Backing off to 3x10. Training 2 days a week, full body start with squats then upper body. Little cardio at the end.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
all else set aside, training 2 days/week ain't gonna cut it bro and if she's running any amount of anavar she should be in there killin it 4-5/days a week minimum, at her weight I don't even think she needs to do any cardio outside of warming up. pics would help us all asess the situation better.

Reaction score
i know man, time and money issues. i figure sleep is more important than training.

New Threads