Gibbys PCT/Ongoing log

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
just started my 4 week pct yesterday, nolvadex (40,40,20,20)/Clomid(50,50,50,50). going to wait 4 weeks after to get bloods to see where everything's at. so this will be my ongoing log from here on out.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well good luck with that. May I suggest you try adding some good old fashion creatine mono? Fish oil too. If you're not already supplementing with them.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Well good luck with that. May I suggest you try adding some good old fashion creatine mono? Fish oil too. If you're not already supplementing with them.

I'm not, but not opposed to it either bro

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Back in action! Weight going into pct started at 236 lbs for the record. Pre cycle I was a skinny fat 230, went up to 255 and then cut down to 236 fairly lean for all of y'all that have been following my other log. Diet is remaining the same at around 4200 cals/days, I will add or subtract cals after 3-4 weeks as needed.
Monday was legs/biceps. Tuesday hit chest in the morning, shoulders after work. Back/traps today.
Quit the high volume training and switched to lower volume heavier weight to build some strength back. I always hit a few light-medium sets for each exercise at higher reps to still get in hypertrophy and dropsets.
Only thing different I've noticed is I feel a bit out of it, like I just don't give a shit, colder, but that may just be me being frustrated with my chick which effects my overall mood.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Good luck during the pct gibs. Def add sine creatine in to help hold on to some of your size.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
ok so about 2 weeks into pct, all is good, holding at 235, strength staying the same. started 10g creatine/day 1 week ago as advised. yesterday was the first workout I felt it. started off really sluggish and 1/2 way started killing it.
Overall mood and well being is good. hard to gauge that shit for me cause I'm a bit crazy anyways lol. Will keep updates and take some pics around week 3

Reaction score
So you feel like you felt sluggish because of the long work days? Just at the start of your training or do you feel like that throughout the day?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
So you feel like you felt sluggish because of the long work days? Just at the start of your training or do you feel like that throughout the day?

from the workday, been really busy and its been hot as shit here. like sweating while standing still hot. hard to get pumped for the gym after working/sweating for 10-12 hrs lol.

Reaction score
Understandable.
You're making it happen though, bro. No excuses or bullsh1t.
Some of my best days were actually days that I had to force myself to go.
Thought about training mornings? I'm a night owl, so I had to reprogram a bit. I feel pumped and jacked all day when I train mornings, and I can give it my best effort.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
A long day of sweating can take gym motivation and throw it out of the window. I agree with the morning sessions. At least you won't be spent from a 10-12 hour day. I have always found myself to be a little weaker when I train in the morning but I am sure that it has something to do with just not being totally awake at first.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
occasionally I hit it in the morning but I start around 0630/0700 everyday so I have to get up super early to do that. Also when I do I hit a wall by noon time and am dead tired, sure it's just cause my body isn't used to training at the buttcrack of dawn

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
all is good, but missing the feeling of being on cycle for sure. keeping up with training and diet, crazy work week last week. nothing negative to report. over and out.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hang in there Gibby. You'll be sticking shit in your ass again before you know it!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
was gonna put this in my old thread but can't find it, couple before/after pics. pretty embarassing where I started from but it's cool I'll share. keep in mind I do not give credit to anabolics for my transformation alone, I learned a lot about diet and training this time around, really pushed hard and stayed consistent with a lot, went from 230 to 255 back down to 238 through it all.
View attachment 4387
View attachment 4388
View attachment 4389

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Plenty more time to learn and grow some more. Like fine wine bro, gets better with age. Nice work.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yessir, that was last August so next August I should be looking pretty impressive

New Threads