Equipped Powerlifting

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I think I might be the lone powerlifter here... So I'm curious to hear some responses from the BB guys. I have just ordered a Titan F6 split back bench shirt, super centurion briefs, inzer power pants and Metal King Pro Deadlift Suit and will begin training for equipped powerlifting competition...

I know I'm excited but what do you guys think about equipped lifting?

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB i work out in one of the most well respected powerlifting gyms out there. From what i learned all the powerlifters do both raw and equiped. I see guys put on suits everyday to bench,DD,and squat. I have nothing against it what so ever. I first hand have seen people put pretty crazy numbers up equiped. I mean recently i know a guy that went out and bought a tighter suit and he pulled a state DD record that has not been touched for 12 yrs. And record was recorded. It is just another key tool in the eyes of powerlifter imo.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB Gfunky is a powerlifter and I think he has a meet this weekend. G I'm sure you'll chime in. I have never tried PLing but I do love to lift heavy (especially squats and deads)...as far as the equipped thing goes I don't see a problem with it, because even with the suits, etc the strongest guy still wins :)

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wear a belt when I go real heavy..... I bought some inzer briefs that I ordered 2 sizes larger than my called for weight and I just can't fit into them lol had em like 6 months now....

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im a washed up has been powerlifter . me best squat suit was a titan boss 2x ply , couldnt get 700 to paralell with it lol. i did better with denim shirts but i have owned a titan poly shirt along with several inzers. i never did get the hand of pulling in a suit .