results from Z blue tops?

Reaction score
when will i start noticing a differnce im running 4 iu every morning and what results will i see i mainly want body fat around abdomen to decrease

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
depends on the person, also depends how potent to HGH is. I know everyone is throwing out numbers these days, but if properly dosed you should probably start noticing some of the sides within a week. Hand numbness, vivid dreams, possibly some lethargy post injection.

Ezekiel might be able to chime in here and give you some more specifics. That guy has been using HGH since before I was born.

Reaction score
k thanks and yes ezekial has always been good help to me !
depends on the person, also depends how potent to HGH is. I know everyone is throwing out numbers these days, but if properly dosed you should probably start noticing some of the sides within a week. Hand numbness, vivid dreams, possibly some lethargy post injection.

Ezekiel might be able to chime in here and give you some more specifics. That guy has been using HGH since before I was born.

Z

Zeek

4iu of good GH will get you the fat loss you are looking for as well as improve recovery time and the other magical benefits that GH brings such as improved skin, sleep, mood etc etc

How long have you been on Z's GH and are you willing to spend $50 for an IGF or GH serum test?

Don;t expect much in the way of new muscle cell creation from 4iu though! some will happen because a solid 4iu should put igf levels into the 400's but don;t expect much is all.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
zeek what would you recommend for a dose to get new muscle creation? 10iu?

Reaction score
What will an IGF or GH serum test do and how much iu for muscle creation? this will be my first time starting zs gh

4iu of good GH will get you the fat loss you are looking for as well as improve recovery time and the other magical benefits that GH brings such as improved skin, sleep, mood etc etc

How long have you been on Z's GH and are you willing to spend $50 for an IGF or GH serum test?

Don;t expect much in the way of new muscle cell creation from 4iu though! some will happen because a solid 4iu should put igf levels into the 400's but don;t expect much is all.

P

Phatbastard

My brother a quality GH will create muscle growth in the area of 4/6/8 iu a day I'm sure Zeek will argue this but he's old as rocks and stuburn as granite claims Var is better n Dbol or Drol LOL WTF ever.

What will an IGF or GH serum test do and how much iu for muscle creation? this will be my first time starting zs gh

Brown IGF and serum test prove you GH is real first off. U need to verify your shit is real with a serum test. This is shot specific and verifys u did not get ripped off. The IGF increase is what we care about over all. This proves your body is utilizing Exogoness GH.

So serum test to verify GH is real 10iu IM blood draw as close to strait up 3hrs as possible.

IGF level ensurse your body converts the GH to what we want which is an increase in IGF levels.

Hope that helps clear things up a bit.

Reaction score
why would i need to test it if everyone tells me Zs are legit and thats where i shoud get GH
My brother a quality GH will create muscle growth in the area of 4/6/8 iu a day I'm sure Zeek will argue this but he's old as rocks and stuburn as granite claims Var is better n Dbol or Drol LOL WTF ever.

Brown IGF and serum test prove you GH is real first off. U need to verify your shit is real with a serum test. This is shot specific and verifys u did not get ripped off. The IGF increase is what we care about over all. This proves your body is utilizing Exogoness GH.

So serum test to verify GH is real 10iu IM blood draw as close to strait up 3hrs as possible.

IGF level ensurse your body converts the GH to what we want which is an increase in IGF levels.

Hope that helps clear things up a bit.

P

Phatbastard

Because it your hard earned money and your body!

Z has had Bad GH in the past and was actually announced by one of his own reps.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dammit you people force me to say shit...

prepare your self for an absolutely unbiased opinion based on facts

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM YOUR CORRUPT UNCLE Z

Z

Zeek

That is a tough call there Cobra. Just for arguments sake an igf level that is considerably higher than where the high range starts should in essence be enough to kick start some satellite cell creation and I am sure it does to a small degree.

Knowing you, the question is along the lines of how much gh to take to gain some decent mass through new cell growth and that would be very much in the range you mention 8+ iu per day IMO.

You can play with dosages for increasing satellite cell creation by taking 8iu eod instead of 4 ed as an example. Guys have been arguing this back and forth on the boards for years. In the end logic tells me that on the days you do inject you will spike IGF levels really high and indeed create more cells with th eeod but higher IU protocol.

and yes mr PhatBastard, I feel drol and dbol are shit compared to anavar ;) LBM > water weight

Z

Zeek

For $48 it is almost a crime not to test the GH you buy and inject into your body. I hear you that some test results posted on another site have been favorable to the z blue tops. I am definitely not saying not to trust those results but always pay attention to who is posting results or feedback. 1 Regular member feedback is worth 100 reps feedback to me.

I might be naive but i do kind of trust the result posted by heavy and ordawg. I should have my own results to post soon and i promise you those you will be able to trust 100%

already got it worked out on how to ensure the quality i am testing is the same going out to everyone ;)

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dammit you people force me to say shit...

prepare your self for an absolutely unbiased opinion based on facts

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM YOUR CORRUPT UNCLE Z

I just realized how biased this statement is....I have always hated uncle z bahahahahaha

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In my experience with USA HGH, Test and EQ I was maybe my best ever, it was the HGH that iced the cake(so to speak). I used 1.5 iu's 5 days ON, 2 days OFF for just over three months. No speculation that 2 iu's worked well.

As far as Z goes: look at his Reps, enough said about the whole Z-Line.

G

Georgia

Hmmm...making me want some HGH!

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have ordered uncle z blue tops. I will be getting blood test when they arrive and sharing the results. This will be carried out in the Uk.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just got some Rips in on Tuesday and I am going for blood on Tuesday of next week. I should have the results up end of next week. I
also ordered some of the Z blue tops got a shipping confirmation from them yesterday. I will test them soon as well.
After reading this thread I am worried that I may have pissed anyway a ton of $$$.

New Threads