tren and lipids

lone wolf

Reaction score
Just wondering how do you minimize lipid degradation while running tren? I just had to cut short a cycle at week 10 after getting bloodwork done and showing my lipids were wrecked. They were good prior to the cycle cuz i had lab done before starting the cycle.

I ran test e at 250mg/w and tren e at 600mg/w. Originally, the plan was to run the cycle to 14 weeks, but had to stop.

My diet was clean throughout the cycle and i also took 4 grams of fish oil daily.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I take a shit ton of vitamins for this. Niacin is a huge one, red yeast rice, mag, potassium, calcium, fish oil, Coq10, zink, vit d, e, b complex, and baby aspirin. I take alot of this shit and I think I spend more on vitamins then I do gear lol

Also I wouldnt have stopped a cycle from bad lipids...they come back after you get off

Reaction score
Also I wouldnt have stopped a cycle from bad lipids...they come back after you get off

/\ /\ /\ /\ what he said...as long as everything else looks decent lipids will get back to normal...my hdl was 0 at the end of a cycle with winny and tren...yikes! It was good to go 16 weeks later. Same with elevated creatinin levels.

lone wolf

Reaction score
I take a shit ton of vitamins for this. Niacin is a huge one, red yeast rice, mag, potassium, calcium, fish oil, Coq10, zink, vit d, e, b complex, and baby aspirin. I take alot of this shit and I think I spend more on vitamins then I do gear lol

Yeah man, i just freaked out when i saw my total cholesterol in the 230s and ldl/hdl ratio over 6 points. Never in my life had they gotten that bad.

/\ /\ /\ /\ what he said...as long as everything else looks decent lipids will get back to normal...my hdl was 0 at the end of a cycle with winny and tren...yikes! It was good to go 16 weeks later. Same with elevated creatinin levels.

My lipids did get back to normal after 6 or 7 weeks off.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's a learning experience and its good that your worried about lipids. They may not be a problem in the short term but they sure are in long term.

Z

Zeek

I would say a lot depends on your age and general health when considering dropping a cycle early due to bad lipids.

Younger guys can get away with it much easier than the older ones can.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
true ez...should have included that in there along with present medical conditions

lone wolf

Reaction score
I would say a lot depends on your age and general health when considering dropping a cycle early due to bad lipids.

Younger guys can get away with it much easier than the older ones can.

This shits just not fair zek. Lol. I'm 36 so i gotta be a bit more vigilant with the lipids.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
40-something here, Mates - resident Grey Beard checking-in :)

I'm due to cruise in around 4 weeks and will def get a lipid profile at that point.

New Threads