Serious Muscle Mass and Get Bigger & Stronger with 100% Legal Steroid Alternatives? Really?

Reaction score
Serious Muscle Mass and Get Bigger & Stronger with 100% Legal Steroid Alternatives? Really?

Hey All,

Can someone really get serious muscle mass and get bigger & stronger naturally with 100% Legal Steroid Alternatives?

Seriously? Can it really work?

The company says you can pack on some serious muscle mass and get a bigger, stronger, and more defined physique naturally with their huge range of bulking products.

They claim that all their products are:

· 100% legal steroid alternatives
· Pharmaceutical quality and strength
· Guaranteed to give you fast results

They showed many testimonials of people who have used their product and had success.

Let me know what you think.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
The company says you can pack on some serious muscle mass and get a bigger, stronger, and more defined physique naturally with their huge range of bulking products.

I have some oceanfront property in North Dakota for sale too. Are there "natural" bodybuilders who don't use AAS, sure. But there's a limit to the combination of size and conditioning that you will not surpass without supplementing your training and diet with hormones. Any claims that a "natural" product will do what real AAS will are simply not true.

Reaction score
" Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time..."

Tommy Boy

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Hey All,

Can someone really get serious muscle mass and get bigger & stronger naturally with 100% Legal Steroid Alternatives?

Seriously? Can it really work?

They showed many testimonials of people who have used their product and had success.

Let me know what you think.
There are testimonials of people saying they have seen the second coming of Christ on a piece of toast, are you serious right now? good luck. Read man, read!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
woa I'm sold!!!! :32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18):
fukkoff prick

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only if the have the hologram of the Golden Unicorn ... if they gave that its completely legit ...

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are testimonials of people saying they have seen the second coming of Christ on a piece of toast, are you serious right now? good luck. Read man, read!
I did see his second coming on my trend blend

New Threads