EC stack with pre workout

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I looked over the ECA stack sticky on here, what are the thoughts of taking the EC prior to work out along with a pre work out drink? That going to be too much stimulant? My pre workout has stims in it, but i never feel jittery from it at all. Ive used the ECA stack years ago but i wasnt working out then.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Id be careful of the amount of caffiene you would be taking. It depends on how much (if any) your pre workout has in it. But over doing it will have your heart pounding out of your chest

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would definitely not do ec and a pre. Ephedrine and a pre is doable.

Just don't ever do 3 scoops. You don't even wanna know what happens at 3 scoops.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I would definitely not do ec and a pre. Ephedrine and a pre is doable.

Just don't ever do 3 scoops. You don't even wanna know what happens at 3 scoops.

The most i do is 1.5 scoops LOL, 2 at the absolute most. I made the mistake the first couple times i got the brand i have now of taking it on an empty stomach, had my damn teeth hurting half way through working out!!
So now i have at least a bowl of oats or something about 30 mins prior to taking it and have had no further issues.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've tried timing my EC so that it was my pre-workout and even that was too much for me (felt like I was running laps in between sets) I can't imagine using that and something else.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
You can do the usual eca during the day but then just take your pre work out with ephedrine before you hit the gym with out the caffeine pill because you’ll already be getting it from the pw. Make sense?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
You can do the usual eca during the day but then just take your pre work out with ephedrine before you hit the gym with out the caffeine pill because you’ll already be getting it from the pw. Make sense?

I see, makes sense.....and Jin, uh i think ill pass on that too LOL, not on any of that at the moment, going to wait and see what the doc puts me on for TRT.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

this is how I do it when I’m using EC. No need for the caffeine pill - just take the ephedrine with the preworkout.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I looked over the ECA stack sticky on here, what are the thoughts of taking the EC prior to work out along with a pre work out drink? That going to be too much stimulant? My pre workout has stims in it, but i never feel jittery from it at all. Ive used the ECA stack years ago but i wasnt working out then.

Why you feel you need any
type of pre workout after getting away from it I actually feel way better in the gym no ups and downs etc

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
type of pre workout after getting away from it I actually feel way better in the gym no ups and downs etc

It took me awhile to get to this point but I whole-heartedly agree.

Reactions: Jin

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score

To be honest i bought it for the fat burning properties it has with it, not that i notice that its really doing anything along those lines that just being in the gym and diet doesnt accomplish, but i spent the money on 2 containers of it so ill at least get my money out of them. It does have a bit of a boost as far as energy but nothing that is so noticeable that you cant do with out it.
Once this second bottle is finished ill probably just use the ECA as a preworkout and forgo the drinks completely.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Once this second bottle is finished ill probably just use the ECA as a preworkout and forgo the drinks completely.

General consensus around here is to skip the A. Just use EC.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
General consensus around here is to skip the A. Just use EC.

Yeah, i planned on skipping the aspirin, just used to adding the A in the ECA.
I never was a huge fan of the A in that stack to begin with, i get its purpose in it, but the idea of taking it 3 times a day just never sat well with me.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never used a pre workout drug, drinks or anything...I feel bad for folks that need them....sometimes I believe they are used as a crutch

New Threads