Are women attracted to tough guys ?

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, so u all know I'm happilly married, but I have always given a different impression to how I really am. I've always had a "serious/tough guy" look, and I've always noticed that some man feel intimidated & don't even get in my way. (others do come up to me to get my advise & ask questions) but most don't even give me a second look.

On the othe hand, women do seem to not mind & actually dig this kind of look, today I had a lady while we were shopping that walked up to my wife & said Wow, with all those muscles he must really squeeze u tight, and I do notice women do stare, not that it matters to me, cause I am honestly happy with my wife, but I was just wondering if some of u set out an image of a tough guy & if u get attention from women.

So want to hear from the guys & gals.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter much for me cause my personality sucks so once I talk they bolt :(

My gf has pointed out on many occasions that I get eye fucked by gay doods a lot.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol, don't get me started on the gay dudes :(

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did I hear gay? Lol ya I'm a cross between a bad boy and a nice guy. I got tatoos, ill punch someone in the face on a sec, but I'm really nice to people and would give most the shirt off my back. Just don't fuck with me. Ohh did I mention I have a sexy ass.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think women are attracted to confident man, & that's probably what they perceive u as.. I think most women are drawn to a man that makes them feel safe.. I know u are a nice guy with a great personality, so that's what really attracted me to u, of course the fact that u were strong was a plus, didn't want to be the one having to move the furniture, ya know :D

I actually don't mind the attention from girls at all, I kinda of like it, it's nice to know other people appreciate the person your with.

Now, girls don't get too fresh with my man, or
I'm gonna have to cut a BIATCH !!!! lol

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude, u have the word "gay" and "ass" in the same post...............
15.gif
just sayin

but u got me all pumped up now, doing 100 reps of squats now to get my ass to look like yours one day lol,

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One day buddy one day.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
got me answering this shit on ology to! lol

Here's what i put

Generaly speaking, I think so.

I'm not nearly as big as you are, but I am a big guy....6'4" 245. I don't walk around with my nose in the air and try to stare down every guy around like some dickheaded Alpha, but I do carry a lot of confidence with me. I hold my head high, look people in the eye, and give a firm handshake. All though I don't consider myself a "tough guy" for the simple fact that I do not like violence......i think I do have that tough guy look or appeal. Put it this way....where ever i go, nobody fucks with me! lol

I think women are generaly drawn to men that way because of the sense of security they feel with them. Just like this lady told your wife about squeezing her with them big muscles. they feel safe and to some women, thet is definately a turn on.

just my opinion.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have to agree. I have noticed in the last year that women stare at me alot more since I put on some mass. And my wife is just like Mrs p she likes the fact that women stare at me but can't have me. Lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tend to like them around 110 lbs, that way their abs really show

G

Georgia

It's all about confidence. You can be 125 pounds and be a bad ass, alpha male. It's all how you carry yourself and present yourself to others

weights=life

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's all about confidence. You can be 125 pounds and be a bad ass, alpha male. It's all how you carry yourself and present yourself to others

sure you can but if you run into someone just like that double their size, shows over...

PVL

Reaction score
women like a challenge they can not walk all over.........if you are a dick in the process it sorta turns them on from my experience. im extremely aggrressive in whatever i do so it truely takes a strong woman to take what i dish out verbally, lol! the right one usually gives it to me when i need it and allows me to yell and scream when im frustrated, even if she has no idea where its coming from!!! lol!

i admit im a complete asshole to women, probably always will be. but you want to come across that way as a guy so they dont rip your heart out and eat it alive......women can be just as vicious!!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
women like a challenge they can not walk all over.........if you are a dick in the process it sorta turns them on from my experience. im extremely aggrressive in whatever i do so it truely takes a strong woman to take what i dish out verbally, lol! the right one usually gives it to me when i need it and allows me to yell and scream when im frustrated, even if she has no idea where its coming from!!! lol!

i admit im a complete asshole to women, probably always will be. but you want to come across that way as a guy so they dont rip your heart out and eat it alive......women can be just as vicious!!!

Yes, we can but if you are finding women that allow you to treat them like shit, they are not strong...actually they are weak.

PVL

Reaction score
its give and take in my opinion...........you need to lay down the law when a man needs to hear it, but also let the man feel he has some balls every once in a while and isnt in her purse ya kno? lol!

i have these arguements all the time and it always comes down to we just love each other way too much to let some harsh words ruin a good thing. relationships are not always gunna be easy, but you can make them easier by learning to pick and choose your times of anger and rage.......at least IMO.

some women like softies, some like hard asses......all women are not the same.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I don't agree with u here, I think u can easily confuse "confidence" for "assholeness" not saying u are one, but there's a difference between one's way of conducting themselves & showing confidence vs acting like u are the $hit, careless, aggressive, etc.

I wouldn't have paid attention to P if I even smelled he was an asshole (or acted like one).. Personally there's nothing more attractive than a great personality, being caring, giving, unselfish..

Sure there are probably some girls that go after the "assholes" for some reason, but most I think, just want a confident man that makes them feel special, has a sense of humor & listens to them.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do know this!!! The #1 reason a women will not marry a man is because he is too nice. Statistical fact. What it means???? is left to interpretation.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a "bad boy" look. I'm decent size, tatted up, have tons of confidence. Some women are intimidated by it, some love it. Everybody's different. My girl is pretty dominant so I let her take the reigns alot but I also don't back down on my morals and beliefs and I'll check her ass quick if she pushes it. She does the same to me. Women love a man with confidence, drive, motivation, and someone that can protect them. Like I said 9/10 I'll lay down and bite my tongue just to keep peace. I don't have to be right all the time. That's just ego shit. I'd much rather be happy then right in my relationship. At the same time I won't be disrespected. My girls ex's seemed to be little bitches that wouldn't speak up and have a pair of balls and she ran all over them. She's a strong, confident, sexy woman. She's told me many times that she loves the fact that I'm not afraid to speak my mind and likes it when I put her back in line.

New Threads