Rui t3

Reaction score
Ok so I have used RUI in the past for my research chems for my lab animal. My lab animal had very little (if any) reaction to oral doses of their T3 up to 200mcg (yikes!!). Purchased new T3 from another research chem source and started lab animal on 50mcg of T3 and it was way too much to start him on, bc he ran a fever, sweated profusely, and was very nauseated.

Conclusion: RUI's T3 was garbage

Don't usually bash but if this is bunk then its likely some of their sarms are crap too and that could be dangerous. Hope this helps someone.

Reaction score
Also we know a good and respect it member of this forum get blood work done and he`s e2 levels were extremly high using RUI`s Ai. Thnx for the feedback

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did u try getting in touch ith them about the bunk gear? I hope this trend doesnt continue with other research suppliers.

Reaction score
Sent them an email and contacted them through another forum where they are sponsors...nothing yet but its only been a couple of days

Z

Zeek

Thank you James!

It seems the only research outfit still getting nothing but good reviews is manpower

and I have not even used them yet but believe me that I will be!

Reaction score
GreatWhite is who I got the new T3 and its very good maybe even overdosed. I have yet to try any of their sarms.

Reaction score
yikes. I've been using rui for my ai, and will soon be using them for my pct. already got all the stuff unfortunately.

how does this happen. bad reviews spread fast, esspecially in this game. surely its in everyone's interest to have good quality products.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm running RUI t3@40mcg /day because @50mcg I started losing strength... I also got their nolva, clomid, aroma for my upcoming pct, fuck I hope these were isolated incidents...I have used MP and love their stuff aswell, still have some MP caber and torem laying around..

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't trust RUI whatsoever..Have heard a lot of not so good things about their products. GWP is g2g on some things. But MP is excellent all around.

Reaction score
FUCK, I got my aromasin from RUI....do I need to buy more aromasin from somewhere else?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To answer your question, yes lol

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i won't buy anything from RUI again. I used their clen & T3 last spring and didn't feel anything until i dosed it way too high. Was on their AI for last cycle and just had to get another form another company during pct cause it didn't work and caused my E levels to raise. Plus, they're way too expensive.

Reaction score
I have some of RUIs T3 and clen Ive been using for the past week. Started at 100mcgs of each and dont really feel too much. Will be upping the dose tmrw. Still have quite a bit left too as well as keto. The Varden didn't work at all for my buddy. He used plenty of it too.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Extreme peptides is who I use. Using their t3 now..

T

TriniJuice

shxt, i just brought another bottle of Aromasin from rui 2day (was going to get2)
also been doing t3 @ 80mcg from RUI...nothing
who has better aromain...GWP or MPR

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Trini, have you actually had bloods to confirm the T3 was bunk?
I ask because I ran their T3 a few months back and it shut down my natural production hard.

New Threads