Hotheads Cycle

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats going guys, i said i was gonna post up my cycle so here it is:

1-12 test prop 100mg eod

1-8 test cyp @200mg wk (old watson bottle i have gathering dust from last cycle)

Npp 1-10 @100 eod

(thinking of throwing some var in the mix somewhere in there)

Pct:

Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Nolva: 20/20/20/20

I wanted to run 500mg of test prop a week, but the calculations go retarded when it came down to eod shots vs m/w/f, and most people say its better to run eod, so i guess ill be doing 100 eod. Ive always run long ester cycles so i want this one to be a short ester cycle to change things up.

Striving for lean mass. Tell me what ya think.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
npp is gonna have to be ran for about 12-14 wks. its a slow gainer

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cycle looks good man , but I don't have any knowledge of NPP

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
npp doesnt have to be ran for 12 -14 weeks 87 lol that is deca. Npp is basically deca with a short ester so you could run it for 8 weeks no problem...cycle is way to short for my taste :)

I dont see a point in running prop and e during an entire cycle...if your gonna run e then use the prop as a kickstart

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
npp doesnt have to be ran for 12 -14 weeks 87 lol that is deca. Npp is basically deca with a short ester so you could run it for 8 weeks no problem...cycle is way to short for my taste :)

I dont see a point in running prop and e during an entire cycle...if your gonna run e then use the prop as a kickstart

Well this cycle is suppose to be completely based on test prop, i just have a bottle of cyp from watson that's just sitting there so i figured id put it to use for this cycle, but i could just save it for another time. I was thinking about extending the prop 12 weeks and the npp 10.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
NPP kicked in 10 days I knew I had Nandrolone running. I love short esters so of course I like the cycle. Using up the Cyp for the sake of using it up....I've done that too. Just make sure you use up the Cyp and close with Prop only.

Reaction score
Looks like a nice short cycle bro, Get that prop all 12 weeks and NPP for 10 like you want to do and stay with that plan. But then once you start you may want to extend it. About the Cyp is just an add but you wont see too much from it IMO. Will be follow it bro you know that.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone have thoughts on NPP and var ran together? Seems like any of the hardness from the var would be lost to the water retention of the NPP.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Symilar cycle to what im bout to run test e 1-8 test pp 1-4 8-12 npp1-12

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone have thoughts on NPP and var ran together? Seems like any of the hardness from the var would be lost to the water retention of the NPP.

I didn't comment on the Var but now you mention I too have a deal with "push-pull" compounds. If I ran Var with this cycle it would be post NPP for best results.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will let you all know about the npp and var when I do it next cycle :)

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know i posted my cycle up a couple of days ago, but today marks the one week mark on my cycle. I see myself ALOT fuller and alot stronger. This could be all mental, this is my first time using short esters ( with the exception of tren ace a while back). I dont think ill ever go back to long esters.

I have a little PIP from the prop but not from the npp. I tested this by injecting prop into one cheek and npp in the other, but massages usually suffice for me, the npp on the other hand is very smooth. Ill keep this log updated as much as possible.

New Threads