Tore my right pec tonight! Cycle terminated

Z

Zeek

Third time I've torn a pec in my life. First time I was 28, then 41 and now again at 49! same right pec too!

3rd rep on flat bench tonight with 405 and felt something pop. My spotter sucks ass so I had to tilt the weight to each side to get rid of it!

Just got in from the ER, they saw me for 25-30 seconds and referred me off to an ortho. Previous pec tears have only taken me out of the gym for like a month, this time it seems a little worse than the other two so I'm dropping my cyle and going to cruise on 285 mg of test U and hgh.

Just when thing s were starting to look good!

Getting old sucks fellas!

Reaction score
Bad times, I feel for you brother. Hope it doesn't keep you out of the gym for too long.

how far into your cycle were you?

Z

Zeek

Bad times, I feel for you brother. Hope it doesn't keep you out of the gym for too long.

how far into your cycle were you?

Was really just bgarely into the primo part of the cycle and that really sucks but other than that I complete d8 weeks of anavar stacked with some test and then ran tren for 4 weeks with test. Things were really going well!

My whole chest is black and blue! I don't think I will go over 315 on flat bench anymore once this thing gets healed.

Thank you bro!

Reaction score
Something I'll be looking forward to pretty soon it seems, already being 41 lol

Reaction score
Sorry to heard this EZ, you know how to take care of yourself so hopefully you`ll recovery soon bro.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this Brother! Right out of left field as they say. I wish you a speedy and healthy recovery my man.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn pops take it easy! So needless to say this won't be your last cycle since it wasn't complete I'm guessing :)

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that sucks man, thought i tore a pec a few weeks ago but it was a monir pull. had to stay off of flat bench for a while. hope it heals quick!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're so old you're literally falling apart!!!

So that sucks pretty bad ez. At least you can still hit legs :)

How about no more flat benching?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
405 your an animal!
Sorry to hear Bro. Hope your recovery is quick.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Suxx to hear that, hope u get better soon. Bout the spotter, give us a name and location and we will go beat him with a barbell so he learns how to spot correctly. Migh run a frayed lat pulldown machine cable trough his asscrack too if he blacks out with the bb too fast.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuck ez that sucks man sorry

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
That sucks!!! Sorry to hear that. I feel crappy spotters tend to be major contributors to injuries :(.

Feel better soon!

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ouch ! Sorry to hear that EZ, hope u feel better soon :)

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck man that's rough, Heal up quick and you will be back in no time:) couple questions for you 1. I have heard that GH has healing properties would it be beneficial for you to continue to use it? 2. Can you do anything in the gym ? like lift light or cardio. and R you going to have to rehab the injury like go to PT if so how long do you think

Z

Zeek

Looks all black and purple today but honestly I can move my arm around, just can;t do a fly motion at all. ave to go out in a bit and play the doctor and referral game.

Thanks for the support all

Lets see how fast this old man can get back into the gym. POB I think I will keep flat benching I will just not go over 315, increase reps but not weight anymore at this stage of the game.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear bud...but if anyone knows how to correctly handle rehabbing an injury it should be you! On another note...405 for reps...JESUS OLD MAN!

G

Georgia

Ouch Zeek. I'm sorry to hear that man. My buddy tore his pec benching 485. Was on Tren and he pushed himself too hard and paid the price. Hope you heal up quick brother

New Threads