Primo as a cutter... or as a lean mass... your thought.

Reaction score
Hi guyz.

Basicly primo by itself should run in hight dose if you want to reach the result same as deca for bulking... i think it's a mistake in fact... but you see by your experience.

for what i learn, low amount of deca ( 250mg/week with 400-500 mg-week) can bring already great satisfaction. i've seen it. but with a good amount of stanozolol to. the side effect were almost inexistant. no guyz got gyno, bloat or everything.

well form the guyz which know me, know i was a tren-man ( and i certainly make a tren-cycle of PEA in september)

back on topic... have you seen or experienced, descrease of fat (BF%) in a cycle of primo? ( is it close to tren on this point? with a clean diet?)

i'm about to plan a primo var cycle. but nothing i've seen till now. oldschool guyz frontload primo after what they stay with 500mg/weeks. for almost 10 weeks for some or 12 weeks... it vary. they love it.

but they always been very lean... hardly defined.

they are just few guys i know which make it. other use deca on the side. and some other tren-e.

for myself. i don't want to run deca or stanozolol.

it's just a "mild" goal. just gaining a few, of pure muscles, and stay or decrease BF.

what you're tought?

PS : don't tell me to use test with primo. primo is not affected by 5a-reductase then aswell if it not convert to DHT, so adding testo increase some side effect on skin and hair, sure...

so, no deca, and no testo originaly planned in the cycle.

any suggestion... staying basic adding tren, and low testo?

dunno... what's your thoughts on this?

Reaction score
Ho! okay kane... sorry for the late answer... i've some many things to do... ya know.

well concerning your cycle as far as your goal is mild one, 500 to 600 primo with anavar it's suffisent. but it need some proviron for sure.

and why not some test as a support. but in low dose. 200 to 250 week is suffisent, but not a obligation.

well of time people which complain of lost of natural testo, simpl never thought to proviron.

no need A.I. but finasteride yes, not only for the hair, but also for low activity on prostate when you are around 40 yearsold.

i hope it helps. pm me if anything.

Reaction score
I read here but not experience to add anything in this case in particular, but kane is funny tho lol

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmao Kane :))

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah Kane, that kind of question is way way out of my league too. I would give you advice if I even knew anything about what you're asking. You did make me laugh though.

Z

Zeek

I knew a guy that had high hemocrit and ran a primo only cycle for 6 months! the gains were nothing dramatic but he did add several quality pounds per month and he also claimed his sex drive and function was not affected.

Was he really on Primo or was it something else from a UGL? that I do not know

Reaction score
No way.... 2 Kane's.... Kane 2 is a douch bag though, he sounds like he knows to much. Don't listen to him Kane 1.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've heard great things about primo but aient got shit on parabolon!!! Good ole tren hex. Lol well at least for us young guys.

Z

Zeek

It can be a great cutter or can be used to increase LBM while staying lean. The real hassle is obtaining a good quality primobolan product for most.

Reaction score
Bha Ezekiel. a good UGL...
because obviously, bayer-shering doesn't make that much primo to carry all pharma and alos the web... it crazy... it would mean than bayer make more money with reseller than with pharma... crazy!!!