how to work Test Susp into my cycle

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
HELPplease-how to work Test Susp into my cycle

i'm currently in my beg of third week of cycle was wondering how i would work some Test Susp. into my cycle. was thinking of taking it everyday a few hours before i work out. Was wondering how much would i do? and would i have to do it everyday consistently just like everything else? Is that at all possible to work Test Suspension into this cycle? Just curious...

Week 1-5: D-Bol 35mgs/ED
Week 1-12: test E 500mgs/wk Split into 2 inj. a wk M-Th
Week 4-14: HCG 500iu/wk Split into 2 inj. a wk Tu-Fr
Week 12-14: Test Prop 100mgs EOD
aromasin 12.5 ED

PCT 5 days after last shot of HCG
Week 15-16: Nolvadex 40mgs/ED
Week 17-18: Nolvadex 20mgs/ED
Week 19: Nolvadex 10mgs/ED
Clomid 100/50/50/50

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Run the suspension 2 hours pre workout from weeks one to twelve on training days. Take your full dose of dbol around the same time. You will walk into the gym and bite a barbell in half.

Have acne solutions on hand. It will show up with the suspension.

My upcoming cycle:
Test PP 1gram per week
NPP 600 per week
Suspension 100mg pre workout
Dbol 20mg pre workout 4 weeks
Around meet time in August 20 or 30g halotestin

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
i was thinking the same thing for my next cycle!!! i was going to run the deca this time around but decided against it... are u going to be taking ne caber or ne thing for the prolactic sides?

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
well every thing except the halotestin....this is one AAS that i've never really done ne research on and don't hear it mentioned very often. Personally i've never meet ne body who has used it... and i know quite a few ppl who juice or have juiced. Now is that something your going to run all cycle? although from what little reading i have done on it i hear it is like 15x more anabolic than test and 10x more androgenic.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
anyways back to the reason i started this thread...i'm dyslexic and have very bad ADD lol....

so POB you think i should take all the d-bols at once a few hours before hitting the gym? like two hours prior? in the past i usually spread it out during the day.

And once i get the Test Susp in ( Because as of now i don't have it) i should take that same time...two hrs before i hit the gym.

Now how much do u suggest i take? as i stated above i'm on 500mgs test-e/week...inj on Mon and Thurs. So i'm confused about how much test Susp i should take daily before i hit the weights. 25mgs? 50mgs? If i took 50 mgs/day on top of the 500mgs of the test E...that would be like almost 850 MGS OF TEST EVERY WEEK!! which is a lot as this is only my third cycle!

So now my main question:
1. So how much do i take daily?
2. And do i take it even on off days? usually don't hit the gym on sundays and sometimes skip a day during the weekdays, but besides that i try to hit the gym everyday.
So.... will skipping it on off days drastically fuck up my blood levels...and overall my entire cycle? I prob. should of done a little more reading before hitting the board asking questions...but any advice from the more experienced bros would be much appreciated!!

thanks fellas

New Threads