20mg Anavar for female

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
My buddies wife is about to start a 4-6 week anavar cycle at 20mg daily. They are both pretty fit and have their diet and training locked in. But I told him I think 20mg daily may be a bit high for a female on var. she wanted to do 15mg but has 20mg tabs. I could be wrong as I am not knowledgeable with female AAS use but from what I have read I have seen 10mg is the norm for the average female. I know she is trying to get ready for her first Comp. She is very lean with some good tone. Not a lot of mass but for the average gym lady she is pretty muscular
what do y’all ladies think 20mg Var too much? I’m just looking out for my buddy don’t want him to have his lady get messed up

I know for my girls anavar cycle we plan 8-12 weeks at 10mg but she is not ready for her cycle yet she needs to lean down more and tighten up her weight training but I’m excited for when my girl runs her first Var run. Hopefully in the next year.
But any input for my buds lady would be helpful but he probably won’t listen to me anyway

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope, it’s fine..I always did 20mg of winny...but if it’s her first time..start with 10 and if all is good build up!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She’s not a beginner and she’s already in shape and trains properly from what you say...

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
20mg is fine. if she can't handle the sides, lower dose.

and my opinion on your girl.. no.
What about my girl? I already know she isn’t near ready for a cycle of any type of AAS.
I was just mentioning we had her future cycle IF she runs one planned at 10mg daily

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
What about my girl? I already know she isn’t near ready for a cycle of any type of AAS.
I was just mentioning we had her future cycle IF she runs one planned at 10mg daily
She was politely saying that your girl in her current state or anything even remotely close to it has absolutely nothing to gain from aas, other than a shrimp clit.

As for your buddy;
you said it’s her first show, is it also her first time with aas? If so, a little goes a long way. Splitting 20 in half isn’t that hard unless they’re sealed capsules.
Same reason we tell bros to start at 500-600/wk instead of slamming a gram right off the bat. It’s not just about being able to handle sides.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
She was politely saying that your girl in her current state or anything even remotely close to it has absolutely nothing to gain from aas, other than a shrimp clit.

As for your buddy;
you said it’s her first show, is it also her first time with aas? If so, a little goes a long way. Splitting 20 in half isn’t that hard unless they’re sealed capsules.
Same reason we tell bros to start at 500-600/wk instead of slamming a gram right off the bat. It’s not just about being able to handle sides.

Ya it’ll be her first time prepping for a show
but they’ve both been training seriously for a while. And ya first time with AAS my buddy has a few test cycles under his belt

a shrimp clit sounds lovely

German89

Elite
Reaction score

As for your buddy;

I think for a women. 10mg is a good starting point. 20mg is fine but. 10mg would be my suggestion. 20mg if she wants to after a few weeks.

Unless you're a pro. I dont see any point for a women running a cycle longer than 8wks.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think for a women. 10mg is a good starting point. 20mg is fine but. 10mg would be my suggestion. 20mg if she wants to after a few weeks.

Unless you're a pro. I dont see any point for a women running a cycle longer than 8wks.

Yes, I knew we thought the same...I used 20 mg for 20 weeks with not one single issue as I did it properly!

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
We’ve said it 5 times....your girl isn’t close to being ready...6 times now!;)

I know ,i never said she was, i even said she wasn’t ready for a cycle. I was talking about my friends wife. I just mentioned what my girl was planning on running when she is at the point and mentioned I hope she can be there within in a year as that’s a goal she set and I’m backing her on that.
the whole thread was me trying to prove my friend wrong which he wasn’t haha. I just added that last part in about the future possible plans for my girl if/when her training and body is ready for an anavar cycle.

Excited to see how my buddies wife does as I have not seen the before and after of a female cycle and I find it interesting
i love seeing women get strong and add muscle.

but as always I do appreciate your knowledge on here jenn your are a true asset to us here both male and female members

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is what I have run in the years that I was doing cycles:

Var
Mast
Primo
Proviron
NPP
Nolvadex
EQ
HGH

I know a tad about using as a female...................No...I never did crazy doses but my pinning ones were no higher than 150mg (mostly 100-125)

Pills 10-20

Length of runs...mostly 10 weeks and like I said the winny 20 weeks. When I ran, I ate properly, I drank water properly and I fuuucking train properly. Never had ONE issue and accomplished every time what I wanted! I will always say....if the women are using it because they want to be lean as hell than get your shape already in that state...then add to it and get something out of it! I't s that fuuucking simple!

German89

Elite
Reaction score
This is what I have run in the years that I was doing cycles:

Var
Mast
Primo
Proviron
NPP
Nolvadex
EQ
HGH

I know a tad about using as a female...................No...I never did crazy doses but my pinning ones were no higher than 150mg (mostly 100-125)

Pills 10-20

Length of runs...mostly 10 weeks and like I said the winny 20 weeks. When I ran, I ate properly, I drank water properly and I fuuucking train properly. Never had ONE issue and accomplished every time what I wanted! I will always say....if the women are using it because they want to be lean as hell than get your shape already in that state...then add to it and get something out of it! I't s that fuuucking simple!
how did you like nolva?

heres my list, lmao, you're gonna die!
dbol
abombs
var
winny
superdrol
tbol
primo, oral and oil
tne/test base
tren base
uhhh.. NPP
bold cyp
annnddd.... that's it?

i'd love to try insulin... i wanted to last year, i think i might this year..

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how did you like nolva?

Lol...did it for 4 weeks...I posted pics..was awesome but nothing we can stick to unless we stop eating..and I did it where when I was going off it..weened (however you spell the shit lol) it 5mgs at a time..as no fucccking way was I going to gain BS! Fun thing but unless we’re stepping on a stage..no use for it!

and yes I used Tren but only a couple weeks lol not into that either!

Last edited:

Mayday

Reaction score
My buddies wife is about to start a 4-6 week Var cycle at 20mg daily. They are both pretty fit and have their diet and training locked in. But I told him I think 20mg daily may be a bit high for a female on var. she wanted to do 15mg but has 20mg tabs. I could be wrong as I am not knowledgeable with female AAS use but from what I have read I have seen 10mg is the norm for the average female. I know she is trying to get ready for her first Comp. She is very lean with some good tone. Not a lot of mass but for the average gym lady she is pretty muscular
what do y’all ladies think 20mg Var too much? I’m just looking out for my buddy don’t want him to have his lady get messed up

I know for my girls anavar cycle we plan 8-12 weeks at 10mg but she is not ready for her cycle yet she needs to lean down more and tighten up her weight training but I’m excited for when my girl runs her first Var run. Hopefully in the next year.
But any input for my buds lady would be helpful but he probably won’t listen to me anyway

If dosed correctly, I'd say 20mg/daily is the absolute top end. Truthfully, I'm not sure why homegirl can't just cut the pill in half, then 1/4s

Goals? Not for the fat loss, ey? I mean, I'd just add clen if that were the case.

Maybe

W1 Var 5mg per day
W2 Var 10mg per day
W3 Var 10mg per day Clen 20mcg(D1)/20mcg(D2)/40mcg(D3)/40mcg(D4)/60mcg(D5)/60mcg(D6)/80mcg(D7)
W4 Var 10mg per day Clen 80mcg(D1)/80mcg(D2)/60mcg(D3)/60mcg(D4)/40mcg(D5)/40mcg(D6)/20mcg(D7)
W5 Var 10mg per day
W6 Var 15mg per day
W7 Var 15mg per day Clen 40mcg(D1)/40mcg(D2)/60mcg(D3)/60mcg(D4)/80mcg(D5)/80mcg(D6)/100mcg(D7)
W8 Var 15mg per day Clen 100mcg(D1)/100mcg(D2)/80mcg(D3)/80mcg(D4)/60mcg(D5)/60mcg(D6)/40mcg(D7)

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hell no, Jin. That came to me in a dream.

Care to critique the cycle or do you love rhetorical questions?

Brother, I know jack shit about women and steroids. I leave that to people who do.

I can parrot back what I’ve read if you like;)

Mayday

Reaction score
Brother, I know jack shit about women and steroids. I leave that to people who do.

I can parrot back what I’ve read if you like;)

Well, there's some talk about the pros and cons of tapering. Some would say, go to a max clen dose with tolerable sides and stick with that. When the next cycle comes around, begin with that dose. Never go beyond 120mcg clen regardless of tolerance.

I'd think given the method of action of clen, the potential tachycardia coupled with core temperature increase would place the user at a much greater risk than they would stand to benefit from the increased dose. SVT is no f*cking joke. You don't want to endure a synchronized cardioversion during spin class, now do ya?

Second, anavar can still result in virilization. She's cute now, but I'm not into baby dick clits. So, over 20 is a no go.

It's just an example. I'd back off the clen at the first sign of crazy sides.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Slightly off topic but out of pure curiousity and interest as I mentioned early I find female AAS interesting as heck
on a Var or Winny cycle do y’all ladies get increased libido or aggression ?
I know some males experience lower libido on anavar at least from what a few friends of mine have told me when on lower test but high Var. Curious if it affects women?
do y’all get more horny or angry easier on Var or winny?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
If dosed correctly, I'd say 20mg/daily is the absolute top end. Truthfully, I'm not sure why homegirl can't just cut the pill in half, then 1/4s

Goals? Not for the fat loss, ey? I mean, I'd just add clen if that were the case.

Maybe

W1 Var 5mg per day
W2 Var 10mg per day
W3 Var 10mg per day Clen 20mcg(D1)/20mcg(D2)/40mcg(D3)/40mcg(D4)/60mcg(D5)/60mcg(D6)/80mcg(D7)
W4 Var 10mg per day Clen 80mcg(D1)/80mcg(D2)/60mcg(D3)/60mcg(D4)/40mcg(D5)/40mcg(D6)/20mcg(D7)
W5 Var 10mg per day
W6 Var 15mg per day
W7 Var 15mg per day Clen 40mcg(D1)/40mcg(D2)/60mcg(D3)/60mcg(D4)/80mcg(D5)/80mcg(D6)/100mcg(D7)
W8 Var 15mg per day Clen 100mcg(D1)/100mcg(D2)/80mcg(D3)/80mcg(D4)/60mcg(D5)/60mcg(D6)/40mcg(D7)

They are capsules so hard to split

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do u get increased libido or aggression on either compound? Test will usually get those effects on male or female.....

Slightly off topic but out of pure curiousity and interest as I mentioned early I find female AAS interesting as heck
on a Var or Winny cycle do y’all ladies get increased libido or aggression ?
I know some males experience lower libido on anavar at least from what a few friends of mine have told me when on lower test but high Var. Curious if it affects women?
do y’all get more horny or angry easier on Var or winny?

New Threads