27 yrs old...too yound for HGH?

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 27 years olf in the beg. of my third cycle. I was planning on grabbing up some HGH and start running it in the middle of my cycle. I've read that HGH shouldn't be used for younger ppl...but that is a matter of some peoples opinion. I really want to get on it...because the more i read the more i fall i love. I mean 27 is not that young...if i was 17 that wold be a diffrent story.

I'm skinny by nature. So my goals are not exactly to burn fat. I really just want to lean out, get some more hardening and cuts in my muscles ect

Was thinking of starting at 2iu per day 5 on 2 off....for two months
Then going up to 4-5 iu per day for the rest.
Planning on staying on HGH for a min. of 8 months hopefully a little a a year depending on funds.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
No, you can run it as most of us have declined major by 27 it starts dissipating at 13

Get Rips dude!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
oh beleive me i'm planning on gettin them rips!!!! to get ripped lol

since the rips r so potent and legit what do u suggest as a dosage?

2iu seems to be a low does and most say doesn't so much but anti-aging effects

what u think about 3-3.5-4? I'm just trying to lean out and cut up...since their so potent i'm assumings that at 4iu tops i should see muscle building effects and the whole nine...no?

i mean i read these articles where ppl are saying that u 2iu is for anti againg and that to really build muscle u need to do at least 5-6 iu MINIMUM. But their propably not getting as good as HGH.....most likly not as good as these rips going around

what do u think?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5 on, 2 off 2 iu. for 6 months...

Im almost 28 and thats what everyone told me

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you made this thread. Im in the same boat as you wondering about the age aspect!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I need to get on those rips as well...same age as cranium did my first hgh run @ 26.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
so u think 2ie 5 0n 2 off or possible 3iu after a couple months and i should see ALL the effects? the whole nine yards? looking for some experiences BROS to chime in here...i mean if these rips seem to be almost 3 times as powerful as the avg HGH going around then i think 2-3 should be more than enough

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so u think 2ie 5 0n 2 off or possible 3iu after a couple months and i should see ALL the effects? the whole nine yards? looking for some experiences BROS to chime in here...i mean if these rips seem to be almost 3 times as powerful as the avg HGH going around then i think 2-3 should be more than enough

2 iu, 5 on. 2 off will do quite a bit, but it will take 4-6 months of use to really show. 3 iu is not needed if your under 30 IMO... well provided your not trying to go pro, etc.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
2 iu, 5 on. 2 off will do quite a bit, but it will take 4-6 months of use to really show. 3 iu is not needed if your under 30 IMO... well provided your not trying to go pro, etc.

thanks bro that what i needed to hear...i pan on ordering at leat 4 kits (400iu) which should last alomst 40 weeks...but i plan on stayng on for at least a year...so i will order ore when i have more funds

Reaction score
Im 28, decent shape, 5'11 190 ish, 10% roughtly, no AAS. WHen I recieve my rips I will be starting at likely 5 iu, see how it feels and adjust accordingly, 5 on 2 off, dont really see myself bumping it to much higher

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
why so 5iu from the start? because u have never uses AAS? and just want to build and see what results u can get off of HGH? i heard if u where to through some test in with those 5iu u would be like the HULK

Reaction score
im gunna follow this........im interested for myself in the future as i am 28 as well. i would like to get a bit leaner, but at what cost?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im 28, decent shape, 5'11 190 ish, 10% roughtly, no AAS. WHen I recieve my rips I will be starting at likely 5 iu, see how it feels and adjust accordingly, 5 on 2 off, dont really see myself bumping it to much higher

WOW....no reason to do that... 5 on, 2 off @ 2iu is fine man. its not like your going to see crazy gains or rapid changes either. 3iu is the most i would use in the start.

you should really start a 1, after 2wks goto 2, etc etc taper up

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My suggestion with rips is 4 iu's. The 5 on 2 off is whatever. I would most certainly use with a regular cycle of gear. Test for certain. Also research and would include slin. Reasonable amounts of these compunds will produce the most wonderful of results. You will get the most bang for your buck as well. Don't be afraid of insulin. Its extremely anabolic and synergistically you will reap rewards beyond what you are expecting now. Research...please. And a 9-12 month cycle would be prudent. Your life will change.

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im also 27 and about to do my first cycle of HGH & test. Can't wait. Anyone any suggestion for dosage of Test E.
I'm naturally slim build
5f 11"
160lbs.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im also 27 and about to do my first cycle of HGH & test. Can't wait. Anyone any suggestion for dosage of Test E.
I'm naturally slim build
5f 11"
160lbs.

You should naturally be able to get much larger than 160lbs. Please post up your diet. There has to be an issue with the amount of food you are eating.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would say ur gtg to run hgh.

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You should naturally be able to get much larger than 160lbs. Please post up your diet. There has to be an issue with the amount of food you are eating.

I know my diet is an area that I need to improve. I aim to eat 3000 calories a day. Over 5/6 meals and aim for good carbs and protein. I really have to force my self to eat. I'm a 100% ectomorph and never had a big apatite.

I have been adding in protein shakes with 3 scoops of oats, 2 raw eggs and 300ml full fat milk morning and night or after workout. I think the shakes are possibly destroying my apatite thoughout the day.

Back on topic do you think id be better
Pushing for more natural gains before using hgh and test?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I know my diet is an area that I need to improve. I aim to eat 3000 calories a day. Over 5/6 meals and aim for good carbs and protein. I really have to force my self to eat. I'm a 100% ectomorph and never had a big apatite.

I have been adding in protein shakes with 3 scoops of oats, 2 raw eggs and 300ml full fat milk morning and night or after workout. I think the shakes are possibly destroying my apatite thoughout the day.

Back on topic do you think id be better
Pushing for more natural gains before using hgh and test?

You need to forget about abs and all the pretty boy shit because lean with abs at 160 is not impressive at all.

You do not need 5 to 6 meals a day or clean meals at all.

YOU NEED TO GET DIRTY, eat burgers, pizza, ice cream etc.

Get lean after packing on good weight and if one tells you you can gain great gains of clean meals that person weigh 10 pounds more then you never being able to reach their life long goal of breaking 200.

I hate to break the news to all the Twilight Kids out there but all small guys eat dirty to get big ALL!

I have been from 170 up to 270 and didn't get that clean nobody can without taking FOREVER to do so.

Face the fact you need to get some fat on you to grow period, hoover around 12% to 14% if you like but must that know there shit gain around 18% to put on the weight you need too but once they get to where they want to be they can be lean and gain but it will be slow and little gain.

One of my exteammates got up to a 310 sloppy fatass fat then took a year to cut and is 260 and leaning they most you'll meet and know!

He got huge so when cutting off weight he already had big ass muscle to help burn it off and got to stay big!

He didn't do it intentional either we are Powerlifters and he turned Bodybuilder and when he changed he won his 1st comp within 1 year cutting down to onstage about 225 to 235 I for got which but withing weeks is at 260 lean as hell after the comp.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You need to forget about abs and all the pretty boy shit because lean with abs at 160 is not impressive at all.

You do not need 5 to 6 meals a day or clean meals at all.

YOU NEED TO GET DIRTY, eat burgers, pizza, ice cream etc.

Get lean after packing on good weight and if one tells you you can gain great gains of clean meals that person weigh 10 pounds more then you never being able to reach their life long goal of breaking 200.

I hate to break the news to all the Twilight Kids out there but all small guys eat dirty to get big ALL!

I have been from 170 up to 270 and didn't get that clean nobody can without taking FOREVER to do so.

Face the fact you need to get some fat on you to grow period, hoover around 12% to 14% if you like but must that know there shit gain around 18% to put on the weight you need too but once they get to where they want to be they can be lean and gain but it will be slow and little gain.

One of my exteammates got up to a 310 sloppy fatass fat then took a year to cut and is 260 and leaning they most you'll meet and know!

He got huge so when cutting off weight he already had big ass muscle to help burn it off and got to stay big!

He didn't do it intentional either we are Powerlifters and he turned Bodybuilder and when he changed he won his 1st comp within 1 year cutting down to onstage about 225 to 235 I for got which but withing weeks is at 260 lean as hell after the comp.
nothing good about getting fat