AAS in the workplace

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just had a question...

Have people asked you about AAS in the workplace, have you ever been let go from a job for using?

At work today about 4 guys started asking me if I take gear, and I kept saying no no no, one guy laughed and said I look like a white Barry Bonds.

I'm a little worried they might say something to a boss and I could get in trouble for this.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nah bro, never heard of anyone getting canned for it. i would look them right in the eye and ask them why would they think you're on roids? be serious. remind them that you eat like a viking and train like a beast and you take it seriously. fuck them.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nah bro, never heard of anyone getting canned for it. i would look them right in the eye and ask them why would they think you're on roids? be serious. remind them that you eat like a viking and train like a beast and you take it seriously. fuck them.

I don't want them to think i'm being 'aggressive' though.

Reaction score
I said just like Dark, no worries that is not a Gov job when maybe you can get test if there is a probable cause. haters gona hate bro...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spear what dark said+1

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bottom line is no non-government job is going to shell out the $$$ for a steroid test. Those tests are pretty expensive from my understanding. The military even has a limit on how man they can do per BTN.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, was just curious.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are fine!!! They may standard drug test at the very most which I doubt they would even do that.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are fine!!! They may standard drug test at the very most which I doubt they would even do that.

I've been drug tested already while on, and came out clear. I just wondered what could happen if these skinny fucks went running their mouth to the boss that i'm juicin. Like what could they do? I've never had an incident at work, or had a complaint.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People can think what ever the fuck they want until they prove it. They don't care about aas I wouldn't think.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i get it too.... i just deny

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My boss has talked to me about steroids and lifting alot saying he had alot of friends on gear in the past. He even walked up behind me when I was trying to type a URL into my phone for my epay to make sure I was putting it in right and steroid insight dropped down out of my history list lol scared the shit outta me. All he did was walk away then 2 days later when I had a headache say "Maybe it all that *cough* "protein" you're on." and laughed and walked away. I honestly don't think ppl care what the hell you do as long as you do your job, show up on time, and dot act like an idiot.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First i would pin their skinny lil asses to a wall so they know i mean business ant tell them to stop running their fucking mouths. Nex time u see them ask them bout the crack they taking.

Next: it costs 28,000$$ to have an urinalisis tested for aas... Dont ask me how i know...

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My response is always..."Are you a cop?!?!" I'm a very easy going guy and though quite different appearance as far as lbm and being just plain big, the way one carries oneself is key. I'm always smiling and I try to be as kind as possible. The gentle giant approach.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My response is always..."Are you a cop?!?!" I'm a very easy going guy and though quite different appearance as far as lbm and being just plain big, the way one carries oneself is key. I'm always smiling and I try to be as kind as possible. The gentle giant approach.

I agree with you. I am a very calm guy, never get agitated or aggravated at people asking me questions, and never snap at anyone.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just find it straight disrespectfull for some one to even dare to ask if youre on steroids. Of course it depends of the way its said too.

Is all about jelousy too... At the end when the employer needs to fire someone... Well lets see should i keep mr fatass over here who soon is going to drop with a hearth attack and cost me more on insurance...or keep the juice head that takes care of his body... Easy choice if u ask me.

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They won't piss test for juice bro. Too many pot heads & pill poppers that it's cheaper to test & easier to fire.