My original planned cycle
Week 1-5: D-Bol 25mgs/ED
Week 1-12: test E 500mgs/wk Split into 2 inj. a wk .... M - Th
Week 4-14: HCG 500iu/wk Split into 2 inj. a wk ... Tu - Fr
Week 12-14: Test Prop 100mgs EOD

PCT 5 days after last shot of HCG
Proper PCT
Im at the Beg. of my 4th week now!

i'm in the process of grabbing up 5 10ML of 100mg/ml TPP and 5 10ML bottles of 100mg/ml Mast P. Now I'm thinking of adding in 500mgs of Mast P for the last 10 weeks of my cycle....or possible even extending the cycle to 16 weeks and running it for the last 12 week.(Most likly what i'll do considering when i will get the gear in) obv. will have to grab another bottle of Mast P or E to mix not sure. Here are my questions.

questions:
1) Should i cont. running the CVL Test E along with the Mast P but just pin it M - W - F

2) Should I switch to doing the TPP and Mast P, M-W-F

3)My original goal was to bulk up....will it even be worth running the Mast P this cycle of should i save it and cont. on cycle as planned. I would like to add that hard look towards the end of my cycle...looking for nice bulk lean solid look.

4) I've read that Mast P is only really useful is your BF% is under 15%....now i'm not possitive but i don't think my BF is that low. It's more like 17-20% last time i checked. Im one of those tall skinny kids...but with a little gut from now doing enough carbio and abbs!

5) I Was going to grab up some good legit HGH and start them in the middle of the cycle starting at 2iu moving up to 4iu after a month or two so would the HGH give me that lean solid look and should i just save the MAST?

A lot of questions but i need them answered and am tired of reading forum after forum, article and article and profiles.

Please help me tweek this out fellas

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always say stick with the original plan. Any cycle can be a bulker or cutter depending on how you eat.

So I suggest either
A. Change nothing
Or
B. Add in mast p in order to waste some money

:)

Z

Zeek

Need your cycle history if more than 3 cycles just ignore what I asked and run the extra and for the extra weeks ;)

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
but with my higher BF do u think the mast will work?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
but with my higher BF do u think the mast will work?

This is were myth comes in were Mast is only for the super lean, this is said by the uneducated of Mast.

Mast is good for EVERYONE it's even given as a HRT for those with too much issues with Test.

Mast is NOT just a leaning compound it's for strenght, to aid in better utilization of Test and other purposes.

Z

Zeek

Don;t forget the hardness that masteron gives and I'm not just talkiong about JR getting hard. When I ran mast I was getting comments that I felt like solid wood when ppl would touch my unflexed arms. felt great!!

This is were myth comes in were Mast is only for the super lean, this is said by the uneducated of Mast.

Mast is good for EVERYONE it's even given as a HRT for those with too much issues with Test.

Mast is NOT just a leaning compound it's for strenght, to aid in better utilization of Test and other purposes.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I had to take a month off of training do to medical reasons and yesterday I went back and damn my whole body upper body was tight after 2 movements.

It almost hurts how tight you get lol!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
so how do u guys sujest i run it?

M W F
175 mg Mast P
175 mg Test E
then last two weeks of cycle do Test Prop as planned along with the Mast P... will not skipping Mast P inj. over the week end fuck up my bloo levels that bad?

Z

Zeek

hey sf you spelled due wrong ;) just giving you a hard time! You might not be the greatest speller but you know quality gear and quality gh and that is all that matters to me lol

I need a mass retaining cruise since i will be out of the gym upper body wise for a bit following my surgery friday, really thinking of adding some low dose masteron in with low dose test. I'll get a thread up so you guys can chime in

Just to add to the masteron thing going here, when I last ran a good cycle of masteron I was in a bulk phase and my body fat was 18% and I was still hard as a rock on my arms, chest and some other areas. I do believe guys wiuth lower body fat will "see" more benefits from masteron in outward appearance but in reality all of that is taking place throughout your body, the lower BF guys can just see it more if that makes sense.

Currently at 14% bf so would be nice to see if there is a difference.

Masteron P can go every 3rd day, no worrie son skipping a weekend at all as long as you do your Friday shot

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
hey sf you spelled due wrong ;) just giving you a hard time! You might not be the greatest speller but you know quality gear and quality gh and that is all that matters to me lol

I need a mass retaining cruise since i will be out of the gym upper body wise for a bit following my surgery friday, really thinking of adding some low dose masteron in with low dose test. I'll get a thread up so you guys can chime in

Just to add to the masteron thing going here, when I last ran a good cycle of masteron I was in a bulk phase and my body fat was 18% and I was still hard as a rock on my arms, chest and some other areas. I do believe guys wiuth lower body fat will "see" more benefits from masteron in outward appearance but in reality all of that is taking place throughout your body, the lower BF guys can just see it more if that makes sense.

Masteron P can go every 3rd day, no worrie son skipping a weekend at all as long as you do your Friday shot

I just lowered my doses to 200mg each a week Mast P and Test C but raised GH to 3iu, now if this is joint pain coming on in the right elbow GH will go down to 2iu lol.

I wana see how good I can feel running bare mini on the Mast and Test which would be a high HRT x 2 lol because I'm sure HRT would only be one or the other lol.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score

thanks Zeek....i've been injecting the Test E Mon-Thurs...so i think switching it up to Test E an Mast P inj M_W_F will be no big deal....i mean i'm rtying to bulk but i think that ading this Mast will make my end result very happy. After all...i'm getting a good deal on the mast and even tho Mast is mainly a cutting steroid. i've read post where ppl say they run Mastin every cycle they do regardless of its to bulk or cut!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
I always say stick with the original plan. Any cycle can be a bulker or cutter depending on how you eat.

So I suggest either
A. Change nothing
Or
B. Add in mast p in order to waste some money

:)

why would u say in order to waste some money?

New Threads