To cruise or not to cruise? That is the question.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So about me. I'll be 30 in July. On my 4th cycle. My last cycle was test deca dbol and my t levels never got back into normal range even after 8 months off. My ONLY concern on cruising and staying on is this, I have no biological children. My girl has 2 by 2 different POS sperm donors so I am a dad per say but I've always wanted a kid of my own and my girl is coming around to that idea. After this last cycle my T levels never came back. About 300 lower then my baseline before. I've read studies and seen discussions go back and forth on this subject but I want to hear your guys experience and opinion on fertility and AAS use? Even at trt doses. PCT is a bitch and I'm afraid after this long prop ace cycle is over my t levels are gonna be tanked for good which means loss of gains, shitty feeling, lethargy, bad mood, ect. But at the same time I want a kid in the near future (next year or 2) and if that means losing gains ect then I'll do it. It means more to me then being big honestly but I want to eat my cake and have it too. Thoughts? Experiences?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No replies? Damn! Zeek, POB? Any other of you old fuckers wanna chime in??? :)

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know enough about it to give you a good answer. However, if you are wanting to have kids I would figure out the best possible way in order for your kid to be healthy. Even if that means feeling like shit and losing muscle. If that is your plan see a DR. and get a DR.'s advise and not worry about them turning you in. HIPPA protects you from that shit.

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/administrative/privacyrule/index.html

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You might wanna talk to Cobra cause I think he was going through something similar

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am going through this exact thing right now colt. DO NOT CRUISE if you want kids. Really you need to figure out what you want to do after this cycle is over bro. If you want kids then it would be the best thing to stop aas all together until you father one. Im 32 and your test levels are higher then mine. I came off a test/deca/mastp/maste/eq cycle about 6 months ago and my test levels have never returned. They are a 283. That is also after a dr scally pct. Ive had my sperm count done and its apporx 90million per ejaculate. that is 50million more then average so dont base your fertility off your test levels. So I went to see an endo because I am feeling all the shit you just labeled in your first post. It sucks. for the first time since Ive been in the gym I actually considered just stopping and going back to normal. That is how bad my motivation is. Im the biggest slacker in my gym...no goals and no motivation...just going there trying to maintain. It sucks and I want trt so fuckin bad but I also want kids and that is so much more important to me then getting my test levels up and loving life again. Eventually I will have a kid and I will get better then I ever was but if I get on trt now I may never be able to have kids again. Fuck that....Ive always wanted a kid even if I can only have one....so I am giving it my best effort while I still can.

I would recommend getting your sperm count checked before you come off cycle and then again a few weeks after your done with your pct. Every day goes bye I wish I would have had it checked on cycle. It sounds like you want the same things as I bro so this is my advice

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exactly the kind of post I was looking for bro. Thanks a ton as always. Yeah I've ALWAYS wanted a kid and if that means being a scrawny fuck til I have one then so be it. Just wanted to know if at low doses I'd be alright. I've read alot of ppl getting thier girls knocked up on trt, on cycles ect but all seem to be running hcg about 500iu's a week. I'd rather quit all together and be happy with a kid then always going through life pissed off that I fucked my sperm count up and can't ever have one. Guess I have one more question, do most insurance companies cover a sperm count tests?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya bro I didnt pay a dime for my sperm count. You dont have a copay because you dont have to see the doc. Call your doc office and they will set it up with an outside lab....then go to your doc and get a sterilized container (they will give you one for free).

Ya I thought the same thing....I was trying to reason with myself by hearing about my buddies gettin their women prego while on cycle or while on trt...I hear that all the time. What I have found out about that is that not everyone is the same and what may work for someone may not work for the other so I dont feel that its worth the risk to never be able to have kids again just so I can run a trt dose. Not to mention most of those people gettin thier women prego while on are not actually trying to get them prego....they may have just gotten lucky. The docs told me that it normally takes 6 months to a year when your trying. Shit I have friends that are perfectly normal and it took them 14 months....Im not fuckin around with it.

Ps....hcg has no impact on your sperm count. If anything clomid will help. Spermatogenesis is derived from the fsh while test production is derived from the lh (hcg)

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Another option is to have some sperm frozen. Just a thought.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am going through this exact thing right now colt. DO NOT CRUISE if you want kids. Really you need to figure out what you want to do after this cycle is over bro. If you want kids then it would be the best thing to stop aas all together until you father one. Im 32 and your test levels are higher then mine. I came off a test/deca/mastp/maste/eq cycle about 6 months ago and my test levels have never returned. They are a 283. That is also after a dr scally pct. Ive had my sperm count done and its apporx 90million per ejaculate. that is 50million more then average so dont base your fertility off your test levels. So I went to see an endo because I am feeling all the shit you just labeled in your first post. It sucks. for the first time since Ive been in the gym I actually considered just stopping and going back to normal. That is how bad my motivation is. Im the biggest slacker in my gym...no goals and no motivation...just going there trying to maintain. It sucks and I want trt so fuckin bad but I also want kids and that is so much more important to me then getting my test levels up and loving life again. Eventually I will have a kid and I will get better then I ever was but if I get on trt now I may never be able to have kids again. Fuck that....Ive always wanted a kid even if I can only have one....so I am giving it my best effort while I still can.

I would recommend getting your sperm count checked before you come off cycle and then again a few weeks after your done with your pct. Every day goes bye I wish I would have had it checked on cycle. It sounds like you want the same things as I bro so this is my advice

so true Cobra!!!!!......im 46 and been on trt for 5 years,and man i would much rather have my on body producing its on test that 2 shots a damn week for the rest of my life,but i had my kids 21 years ago,its a touch and go situaton

New Threads