Do most legit sites...

Reaction score
to get gear have a minimum? i read alot of people saying if its a legit site than no minimum. Not looking for a source just advice on the minimum thing!

Thanks!

Z

Zeek

hey Scully!

Most legit sources do in fact have minimum order amounts! especially the private and semi private ones. usually in the 200-400 range

to get gear have a minimum? i read alot of people saying if its a legit site than no minimum. Not looking for a source just advice on the minimum thing!

Thanks!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If there is no minimum I would be nervous that the source is clueless and has no experience

except in certain domestic circumstances

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
most at 100-200 and up. makes sense tho

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most do have a minimum. But there are some domestic ones that don't have a minimum. Just loo around and you will see

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the best sources are the ones who dont have minimums ;) whats the point in forcing someone to buy more just so they can get some gear?

Bro sounds like you need a source that will work for you, not you work for the source :-$

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the best sources are the ones who dont have minimums ;) whats the point in forcing someone to buy more just so they can get some gear?

Bro sounds like you need a source that will work for you, not you work for the source :-$

When he mentions "site" I think intl... Some domestic guys are cool about the minimum though.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cobra That's what I'm trying to tell him. Just look around. Its under here just look

Reaction score

ive been doing a lot of research and the few legit ones i found by referral have a minimum. shoud i keep looking for ones with no min?

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have recently obtained gear from a legit lab that had no minimum. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ worked out great

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya pob "some" are cool lol

you guys crack me up....if I was a noob I would never be able to find the "hidden" puzzle peice!

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

you guys crack me up....if I was a noob I would never be able to find the "hidden" puzzle peice!

Shit it was confusing to me at first so that is why I posted the link

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score

all a noob need is a good eye, follow the gear police laws and be attentive !

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i know what u mean Cobra....Mal didn't even need to post ne links...if u look at about six ppls signatures .... they basically say i roll with such and such....all a noob need is a good eye, follow the gear police laws and be attentive !

Scammers don't have reps? Oh... Cause last time I was at outlaw muscle they did...

And before anyone gets all butt hurt no I am not saying your preferred brand is a scammer. Can't say it's good either, never tried it.

I'd rather encourage new members to put in the time that all the old vets did when they were new. Learn, participate and work for it. That way you really learn who sucks and who doesn't and build some trust that way.

No better member than a skeptical newb.

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've seen both minimum required and without minimum both international & domestic. I usually forum jump & read reviews to determine if they're legit.

G

Georgia

Depends on the source. Some have it and some don't. The ones that don't have it can be legit or bunk and the ones that do have minimum orders can be legit or bunk also.

Reaction score
i hope i can say this but after you take care of the $ is the reciever usually in another country?? This is the first time online. a little nervous. But havent read one bad review about the lab only great reviews.

New Threads