what's the best way to split up this cycle.

Reaction score
the first 6 weeks of this cycle I'm going to be pinning test e, test p, and deca.

to pin these all together will mean injecting just over 3ml at a time, which is 3 times more than I've ever done in one go so I'm concerned about the volumes. if I pin seperate it will mean pinning test e and deca Monday and thurday, but the test p will over lap on one of the days which will mean 2 pins on one day.

so I guess I'm asking is it ok to inject 3ml, or will it be better to be pinning twice a day on some days?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's fine to pin 3ml. Your delts, quads, and glutes can all handle that fine. If it was me I would just keep it simple and pin every Mon Wed Fri and drop the test p week 4

Reaction score
It's fine to pin 3ml. Your delts, quads, and glutes can all handle that fine. If it was me I would just keep it simple and pin every Mon Wed Fri and drop the test p week 4

Remember the Prop is just to kickstart your cycle and by week 5-7 or so test e should be start to kick in,Cobra just nailed down like always.

Reaction score

Thanks brother, ill do exactly that.

New Threads