Var & Trt

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I see more peeps choosing to run low dose Var with Trt. What are the advantages of this & what dose is being run?

Reaction score
I can say Var will make your muscle hard and a ripped look, about ths dose better a vet like Zeek to put this out but IMO 50mgs or lit bit higher will be fine.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im going to say for a gradual increase and strength and fat loss while on TRT. From what I have read a basic rule of thumb is to dose var at .2mgs per lb of body weight. Then the quality of the Var comes into play on dosing. Too low of a dose would not be benificial, I'd say 40-50mg daily depending on your stats.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Piki & Jomo
Good info.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dfeaton I am just about to finish a 10 week run with var at 75mg a day. Higher dose but I wanted to keep my levels stable and thought 25mg every 8 hours was good. Maybe a waist but I was also 242lbs at the start of my 10 weeks. I am also on TRT and feel like it was a great idea. Fat loss was great and my strength increased as well. Keep in mind these are not dbols or abombs so dramatic hard hitting results are not what they do. However much less toxic and lean muscle gains are kept. Var definitely gave me a hard and ripped look. Also noticed a sense of well being as well. Starting to feel a little more lethargic then usual but I would attribute that to my higher dose and 10 weeks. Will finish up in a few days and going to stick with just TRT for a good 8-12 weeks. Going to get blood work in a week or so. Suspicious my TRT protocol could use a tweak. Maybe lower my test or bump up my AI. Labs will tell all. I would suggest PEA or Pinnacle for your Var. Have got low dosed junk in the past from other UGL sites. PEA a little cheaper, super fast TA and great personal customer service. Hope this helps. Still relatively new to the game myself.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info robot. I'm still thinking about adding the Var prob 50mg/day & see how that goes.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am a little over mid point of an 8 week run of PEA anavar along with 500mg test (200 more than my TRT dose) and my strength in the big 3 have gone up over 200 pounds collectively, squat and deadlift near 100 pounds up on each, bench about 50. I started off relatively weak nd still am, just less so. I was already on 300mg test and noticed a little change, but going from 300 to 500 and adding 50mgs Anavar (25mg every 12 hours) worked great. I have gained over 15 pounds approximately in LBM and am down from 280 to 265 and much harder everywhere and down inches where it matters in around 6-7 weeks or so.

I would and will do Anavar again from PEA, this was on a fatloss diet from 3J with no cheating at all.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am a little over mid point of an 8 week run of PEA anavar along with 500mg test (200 more than my TRT dose) and my strength in the big 3 have gone up over 200 pounds collectively, squat and deadlift near 100 pounds up on each, bench about 50. I started off relatively weak nd still am, just less so. I was already on 300mg test and noticed a little change, but going from 300 to 500 and adding 50mgs Anavar (25mg every 12 hours) worked great. I have gained over 15 pounds approximately in LBM and am down from 280 to 265 and much harder everywhere and down inches where it matters in around 6-7 weeks or so.

I would and will do Anavar again from PEA, this was on a fatloss diet from 3J with no cheating at all.

Damn, Rowdy nice job Bro!

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
50mg seems to be where it's at bro. I just went a little over board I think. Most guys would agree that's all you need. Kinda gotta hard on for masteron next time around. Been reading nothing but good stuff. Seems to have some anti E ability and makes other compounds more effective by lowering SHBG. Here sex sides are awesome as well. Boners all day and reloaded and ready for the next round much quicker. Like anti aging for your cock! LOL.

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Watson

WatsonVar&cyp.jpgWatsonVar.jpg

I am on TRT and just added a little Var

I am running 30-40 mg of human grade var ... it has worked very well in past

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ooooooh Nice goodies!

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Watson

Thanks bros.

last time i ran these got real intense well being & some being drowsy or tired

got great results in definition and abs

Z

Zeek

Damn Watson anavar!!! Gimme lol

DF, Just cycle the anavar in. Due to the damage it does to hDL it is not something you can continually run safely. Anavar is the safest oral but it still does damage the lipid profile. My advice is to run it a max of 8-10 weeks and then double the time off before back on the oral ( var in this case)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn Watson anavar!!! Gimme lol

DF, Just cycle the anavar in. Due to the damage it does to hDL it is not something you can continually run safely. Anavar is the safest oral but it still does damage the lipid profile. My advice is to run it a max of 8-10 weeks and then double the time off before back on the oral ( var in this case)

Will do EZ thanks for the info

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am still considering throwing in var but with my bad cholesterol and high ldl a buddy who is helping me with my diet said not too, but it has always intrigued me! If ur ldl is already high will var really effect this that much at a low dosage?

Especially this rave review i hear about PEA, everything they seem to make has rave reviews! I know they r not out there yet, but it would be cool if i could score some stuff from PEA! U lucky bastages!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am still considering throwing in var but with my bad cholesterol and high ldl a buddy who is helping me with my diet said not too, but it has always intrigued me! If ur ldl is already high will var really effect this that much at a low dosage?

Especially this rave review i hear about PEA, everything they seem to make has rave reviews! I know they r not out there yet, but it would be cool if i could score some stuff from PEA! U lucky bastages!!

What kind of numbers are we talking in the cholesterol ect ?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dfeaton,

Total cho was at a 309!! And someone here and ology helped me lower it to 239!! In only a few months with strictly diet! And me not eating a whole lot of crap on the side but my ldl is the kicker at 176!! Hdl is like a 41 if i remember right!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow! Bringing that number down from 309 is fantastic. I'd be willing to bet if you keep on track your LDL will continue to come down. What are you taking for supplements? Need fiber, omega 3, eat nuts, olive oil is great. I'm sure there are others but those are what come to mind off the bat.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow! Bringing that number down from 309 is fantastic. I'd be willing to bet if you keep on track your LDL will continue to come down. What are you taking for supplements? Need fiber, omega 3, eat nuts, olive oil is great. I'm sure there are others but those are what come to mind off the bat.

thanks man!
yeah i was impressed and surprised, i also started taking in fishoils, a bit of olive oil and niacin, and fiber each day, along with my pretty clean diet, which i do eat a few dirty items from time to time but not often anymore! just concerned about the ldl at 176!!

New Threads