Heart palpitation....

Reaction score
Currenty on my 2nd cycle. about 10 weeks in on test cyp stacked with eq. Last night woke up having heart palps. never had them before. Trying to research to see if its te gear but cant find anything. Has anyone had this issue or heard of it happening?

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you've never had issues before then I'd have to guess it's the gear. Alot of people have heart palps when on gear. Go to Cardiovascular Research.com and order some of there Magnesium Taurate. The product is the best heart health supplement I've used that actually makes a difference. I have heart palps sometimes too but that product really has made a huge difference. Hope that helps ya bro

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Make sure you keeping a good eye on your blood pressure as well while your on cycle. It's a key factor. I know my training partner had to stop Tren because he got palps and it scared him. Just do the right thing and listen to your body. What are you Cyp dosages at???

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol palpatations are nothing to be scared of fellas. They are non lethal. Yes they occur on gear. I get them anytime I run tren, no big deal. All palpatations are is feeling your heart actually beating. If anyone knows anything about ECGs here and has seen an ECG on someone who is having palpatations, it usually shows a sinus rhthym (which is a normal heart rhthym). Now some people may present with pvc's (which are ventricular beats only) and those are simply cured by 100% oxygen. Room air is about 21% oxygen so maybe try taking some deep breaths if they start but either way they will cease on their own. Shrugs heart health meds are great but they wont help palpatations. Coq10 is the shit! Make sure you stay hydrated.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Coq10 never did anything for me honestly. And yes the Mag Taurate is designed to help with palps and arrhythmia issues. I've been doing heart research for a few years now and that one is the best I've tried. Keeps everything beating nice n smooth. Cobra if you have palps sometimes I highly recommend you try it out. You will be very impressed with the results over the coq10.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't take cardiovascular vitamins to fix anything. I take them to keep things healthy. Your not gonna notice a whole lot from vitamins. I should retract my statement on vitamins not helping....shouldn't have said that. There is some benefit for taking them. So on that note yes magnesium is one of the electrolytes that are found in muscle contractions and yes it could possibly help as shrugs stated. So if your gonna take magnesium for palps then why wouldn't you take the other electrolytes like potassium and calcium as well? Palpatations can be caused by drinking alcohol, using tobacco products, using caffiene, illicit stimulants such as cocaine, pseudoephedrine otc meds, stress, and in this case a change in hormone levels. I'm just saying that there are multiple reasons that cause palpatations and by taking a mag supplement doesn't necessarily mean its gonna correct it. It's worth a try but again palpatations are normal so dont worry about them. Everyone in their life had or will experience them no matter what. I do agree with shrugs on heart health...very good idea to use vitamins on or off cycle. Calcium supplements have been linked to a higher increase in heart failure though so i choose not to take that one.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you haven't had blood tests done or given blood, maybe your blood is thickening. I also have pvc's and palps, normal things.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys!! great stuff. im taking 500 mg of cyp stacked with 275 mg of eq every 5 days. Again it just started been on cycle for 10 weeks. I have been drinking alot of red bull but dont think its that. been drinking bull for awhile with no issues.

Reaction score
Also been on bio tech cyp 250 for the first 9 weeks. just switched to pinn and this started happening a few days after. Can it be from switching labs?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nothin to do with labs bro....I would calm it down on the red bull...it could def be playing a part

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Cobra on that Red Bull. That shit can really mess with the ticker. Caffeine really messes with mine. You couldnt pay me to drink a can of that shit. And the caffeine and taurine combo is a big no no according to my cardiologist

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would give blood bud. I am running test cyp 500mg wkly I gave blood on Friday and my rbc and iron were both really high. So it was good for me to get rid of some and good for them to get some, it may not be reason y but it wouldn't hurt. I also get palps but I have a pre exsisting condition called Wolf Parkinson's White syndrome which causes palps from time to time. I am sure you take it already but fish oil is good for heart health also

New Threads