Nosebleeds and extreme bruising

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Extreme bruising and nosebleeds
The last 3 weeks I've been getting random nosebleeds. One about every 3-4 days. Even woke up in the middle of the night and had one last week.

I've also been getting alot of bruises lately. It's expected cuz I work in manufacturing and around huge machenery plus have been moving into a new house but these aren't your average bruises. I ran my quad into a pretty thick sharp piece of metal 2 weeks ago pretty hard and new it was going to bruise but 2 weeks later it's just now starting to fade and the knot I had is starting to go down. Apparently I hit my oblique right above my hip bone on something too, although I don't remember doing it and no I dont drink so I wasn't blacked out. Same thing, it's black/purple with a huge knot in it. My calf was the same way. Not really sure what's going on and can't get into my doc til next fri morning. Any ideas??

I'm on my 11th week of ace and I've decided to stop today. I'm gonna cruise on prop for awhile and throw in some var but with the nosebleeds and bruises, not to mention the HUGE ass fight me and my girl got into last night after company left, its time to drop the tren. I said some really fucked up shit to her, the kind of stuff you think about saying but would never say to your woman's face. She was so pissed she cracked me in the jaw and went to swing again so I grabbed her arms and layed on top of her til she calmed down. I've never been in a fight like that with a woman and I hope I'm never in another one. I know I feel like a complete piece of shit today. I can usually let stuff go pretty quick and I stay pXretty calm and patient but the last few weeks I've been holding onto every little thing she says or does and I don't like it. I'm not blaming all this on the tren because I'm not into the blame game take no responsibility roid rage bullshit. I just know that it could possibly be a factor and personally I'd rather not do another pinU for the rest of my life and be a scrawny bitch then to lose my family. That's my world. The reason I get up everyday. Nothing in the worlds worth losing that over.

Anyways, sorry bout the rant. Just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas about the nosebleeds and bruising, if it's related to the tren, plus get all that bs off my chest. It's too early to call my boy so he can tell me how big of a dick I am and to pull my head out my ass so I figure I'd let you guys do it

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn brother colt. That's sucks bro. Pics or it didn't happen. Lol ill be honest I just want to see your sexy wheels.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you checked your BP bro? On the high side could cause nose bleeds. Not sure about the bruising though, but sounds like blood issue...hope others give some input.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could just be allergies or dehydration... Chill. You stopped the tren so give it a couple says and see if it stops.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nosebleeds can be caused by high blood pressure. Tren can do this....nosebleeds are often associated with d-bol use.

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this brother. Hang in there. Get some blood work done and keep us posted. Your not the only one among us who has ever done something to be ashamed of.

Reaction score
You do it all to look better, feel better, to be more in control over life and then sometimes it takes control over you and you feel weak, but never give up. You got your priorities straight. Family is everything. I wish you the best.

Check your BP. I've had nosebleeds every cycle, until i started to monitor BP and use stuff to control it. I have no idea about bruises. Never heard, never read.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My brother get ur BP checked out, keep us posted.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry bro , its a shitty feeling now, sux most b/c its hard to prove you didnt mean it but she will get past it so will you bro. My girl has Iron issues and bruises super ez get your blood checked out bud, and chin up bro its a new day

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am not sure about the nose bleeds, but I can attest to the short fuse while on tren. Last time I was on me and my girl were fighting all the time. Some massive ones that put us on the verge of breaking up, and we had been together for 5 years. It would be smart to drop it, and just know that this whole incident will blow over, and will soon be forgotten about.

I will say I agree with the others here and get your blood checked out. I never had nose bleeds, but I did get horrible headaches. This too can be a sign of high bp.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I check my bp twice a week and it's always been good on this cycle. Deca dbol test had me high but no problems with tren.

It was suggested on another board that it might be dehydration. I have had some cramps in my hams when I wake up but I drink a shit ton of water (usually) and didn't think it was because of that. Of course working in a hot building where it's 90-115 degrees for 12 hrs straight even with all that water I could still be hydrated.

Yeah all has been well yesterday and today. She's the moody one now but she didn't get shit for sleep last night and is PMS'ing (her words not mine lol) I'm staying calm and having patience with her like I normally do. I think with all the stress that's been going on with the move I've just held shit in because I know she's been stressed out and I didn't want to add to that and then I got to my boiling point and blew up. Either way I stopped the tren. Had a great run with her and have a few vials left over for my next run whenever that might be. Gonna throw in some var in a few weeks and then cruise til summers over and pct.