Tren cough

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I have been curios about this and been doing some reading. I know most everybody aspirates but with Tren people still end up getting the cough. I haven't found anything concrete but what I am guessing is that for what ever reason, that if you get anywhere near a vein with Tren chances are you will end up with the cough. I think Tren may be able to get past the vein walls and enter the blood directly. This is the only thing that makes sense to me. I think that Tren should be a glute only spot where the are hardly any veins. I don't have a ton of AAS experience but I do with intravenous drugs (past life). I could be totally wrong but I wonder what the rest of you think.

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its a good theory Malevolence. It definitely. seems pliable.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i only pin glutes and i still get the cough once in a while. you're right though, it's only when i catch a veign and i can tell right away cause i can almost taste it, then the cough hits. sometimes harder than others. it's a real MF'er though!!

Reaction score
Oh trust me. You will still get it even in glutes. Been there. Actually all 3 times i had it was in glutes and i've run Tren only 2 short cycles :)

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So is this cough something that happens shortly after pinning? Or can it happen at any time when running tren?

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
to me mostly happens after pinning but not all the time, now I'm retired from tren to old :(

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So is this cough something that happens shortly after pinning? Or can it happen at any time when running tren?
Right after pinning....Hey Mal....I've had some guys tell me they've had some success in combating the cough by not pushing anyof the tren out of the pin just before you inj. Know what I mean? When your getting the air out of the syringe you push on the plunger to move the air out and then a small drop comes out of the needle and it will coat the pin. They say that that drop coating the pin will hit a vein while the passing by it...you'll aspirate and even though its shows all clear the coating on the needle will be enough to start the hacking. A few guys have posted this other places. Might try it though?

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I fucking hate tren cough, I feel like i'm going to puke/die.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah it doesn't matter where u pin you can get it. But I was in a vein 2 days ago and didn't get the cough. I've had it pretty bad. Lungs feel like they're on fire and hurt for awhile and heart rate goes up. Really only had it bad once. The other times were like slamming speed and your lungs heat up. I'm a former iv drug user myself. I guess that's the best comparison I can give it.

Reaction score
It's crazy that youn taste and almost feel it in your vein before it hits with the cough.. It sux but the sides are worth it IMO..

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad I haven't got it yet

New Threads