SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok Bros-I am getting ready to start my first cycle and need a critique:

Week 1-4 Dbol 25 mgs ED
Week 1-12 Test Cyp 500 mg Mon/Thurs
Week 1-4 Arimidex 1 mg
Week 5-8 Arimidex .5 mg
Week 9-12 Arimidex .25 mg

First time pinning. I have ran Hdrol, Mdrol, and P-Plex, and Bold.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are your stats man?

Saw them in the other thread but should post here for others to see as well.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice reasonable cycle for first time. Maybe keep the Dbol off or later in the cycle to see how you do with the test. The adex, you doing 1mg the day after the injections? You might not need that much or may just need some later on after you see any gyno/ estrogen sides.

25mg Dbol sounds good with the labs you mentioned, but with other labs that may be underdosed you might need more. Pinn, PEA and CVL should be g2g. I have 1,000 Dbol tabs somewhere out there I am waiting on from Uncle. I have PEA dbol now, but will use it next cycle.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure about the Adex. What I have used before (Mdrol and P-Plex) didn't really cause any estro sides. Maybe a little nipple sensitivity during P-Plex, but it didn't last. However....A 12 week cycle is going to be new for me. I am used to 6 weeks max. And shutdown will be new....I experinced some with Mdrol, but not completely. I assume after a 12 week cycle shutdown will be complete.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That adex at 1mg will dry your joints to jerky... You don't need to front load it or anything... 1mg e3d is enough.

Otherwise looks good. I have no beef with dbol in a first cycle. It's stops new guys from upping the test cause they "can't feel it working" after 2 shots

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm with POB. I was an impatient fucker. Still am. Ppl say wait 4-6 weeks. I don't notice anything til wk 7 with c or e. Although personally if you're gonna run dbol I'd run at 50mg Ed. I don't notice shit but a little water at 25. 50 my strength and pumps are great.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1mg EOD is fine also... thats what i dose it.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also run adex at 1mg EOD. no joint issues here and I lift pretty heavy

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on Adex. Like I said, I haven't had a lot of experience with it.

Get Some

Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you bro, but if you don't "notice shit but a little water at 25" then you ain't got the good shit! lol. At 25 mg daily you should be lifting the machines off the floor in the gym. 50mg is way too much for a first cycle IMO and in fact if you have stuff that tis dosed properly I find 30-40mg is the sweet spot for maximizing gains while minimizing side effects.

I agree with POB, dbol is just fine for a first cycle and will keep you motivated to keep pinning the test. Pyramiding Adex downward makes no sense at all. Just run it 1mg E3D or 0.5mg EOD (preferred by me). Test and Dbol are just about the 2 most aromatizing products you can have, so you need to make sure you combat those with a steady low dose of Adex, or if you can get aromasin and run it 12.5mg EOD that would be even better.

WHERE'S THE HCG? If you like having no balls and shooting blanks then by all means skip the hcg, lol

I'm with POB. I was an impatient fucker. Still am. Ppl say wait 4-6 weeks. I don't notice anything til wk 7 with c or e. Although personally if you're gonna run dbol I'd run at 50mg Ed. I don't notice shit but a little water at 25. 50 my strength and pumps are great.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you bro, but if you don't "notice shit but a little water at 25" then you ain't got the good shit! lol. At 25 mg daily you should be lifting the machines off the floor in the gym. 50mg is way too much for a first cycle IMO and in fact if you have stuff that tis dosed properly I find 30-40mg is the sweet spot for maximizing gains while minimizing side effects.

I agree with POB, dbol is just fine for a first cycle and will keep you motivated to keep pinning the test. Pyramiding Adex downward makes no sense at all. Just run it 1mg E3D or 0.5mg EOD (preferred by me). Test and Dbol are just about the 2 most aromatizing products you can have, so you need to make sure you combat those with a steady low dose of Adex, or if you can get aromasin and run it 12.5mg EOD that would be even better.

WHERE'S THE HCG? If you like having no balls and shooting blanks then by all means skip the hcg, lol

You know, I have thought about HCG. Different opinions....what does everyone else think?

Get Some

Reaction score
I was once in your situation and thought hcg wasn't a must. Believe me, you don't want to panic during the middle of a cycle and have to get ahold of it then when you are desperate. I'm telling you, your balls will get so small and may even begin to hurt or throb (happened to me). It's not comfortable at all and you are just not the same. Besides that, HCG will make your HPTA recovery that much easier. Without it, it could take months longer for you to recover

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was once in your situation and thought hcg wasn't a must. Believe me, you don't want to panic during the middle of a cycle and have to get ahold of it then when you are desperate. I'm telling you, your balls will get so small and may even begin to hurt or throb (happened to me). It's not comfortable at all and you are just not the same. Besides that, HCG will make your HPTA recovery that much easier. Without it, it could take months longer for you to recover

Yea-shutdown is probably what I am least familiar with. I had some minor shrinkage with Mdrol and P-Plex, but by 5-6 days of Nolva, the boys were hanging low.

New Threads