Primo experiences?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to brew some primo for my next cycle. It'll be 1000mg a week. So, I wanna know everyones experience with primo at concentrations of 200-300mg/ml. PIP? Stable?

I was gonna use dtone's recipes

test E/C/D, deca, Eq, tren E, Primo E 50mls @ 200mgs/ml
10g powder
17.5ml Ethyl Oleate (EO)
16ml Grapeseed Oil (GSO)
1.5ml BA (3%)
7.5ml BB (15%)

test E/C/D, deca, Eq, tren E, Primo E 40mls @ 250mgs/ml
10g powder
13.3ml EO
12 ml GSO
1.2ml BA (3%)
6ml BB (15%)

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No one has brewed primo at 200mg/ml?

Solid Snake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally never have but a friend of mine has done it. he uses 2% ba 20% bb and GSO for all of his recipes. I cant speak for the PIP but he says 200mg/ml is all the higher he will make it. Some EO might alleviate some PIP assuming you dont have a bad reaction to it.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would it be a bad idea to inject a small amount of eo to gauge my reaction?

Solid Snake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i think the chances of an allergic reaction are pretty slim. if my tri blend held at 300mg/ml im sure a 50/50 split of GSO and EO would hold 200mg/ml primo. you could always just pick up some test powder to test your reaction to eo. its relatively cheap and always good to have. if the test with EO shoots fine then use it in the primo, if not sell it off. using test will also give you good homebrewing practice on a much cheaper product. you can figure out the whole process just using the test and once you have a good grasp of it you can switch to the primo.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely buying test with my order. I'll take your advice and brew that first for sure. Screwing up primo would be a nightmare.

Do you think it would hold at 250 with 2/20 and 50% eo?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My bad, the recipe I listed is 3/15 not 2/20.

Solid Snake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely buying test with my order. I'll take your advice and brew that first for sure. Screwing up primo would be a nightmare.

Do you think it would hold at 250 with 2/20 and 50% eo?

test most definitely would hold at 250mg/ml. you might be pushing your luck dosing primo that high. im sure it would hold but the higher you go the more PIP you are going to have. i would probably just keep it to 200mg/ml and shoot 2mls at a time. i imagine you are wanting to run between 600-1000mg a week. im not sure off the top of my head what the half life situation is for primo but I would think you could do it twice a week (somebody please correct me if im wrong here). so if you are doing a gram a week i would just shoot 2.5mls every 3.5 days. if that causes too much PIP shoot less each time but do it every other day.

i can see your concern for making shooting a high amount as easy as possible but unfortunately not everyone responds the same to gear. Some might have really bad PIP from 200mg/ml and some may not. For example, me and a buddy used test from the same source and he would knot up after every injection where i had very few problems. you just have to try things out and see how it works for you, but in your situation it sucks because even raw primo is not cheap so you only want to take one shot at it.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got it. Thanks for the help! My primo should be inbound shortly.

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
please keep us posted on this im interested to hear about it. thanks

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
As you know I'm a female but I had bad sides when I ran Primo (at a guy's dosage) years ago: acne on shoulders and back, oily skin, body hair, body odor, hornyness, you name it, I had them all ... I'll never run it again.

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As you know I'm a female but I had bad sides when I ran Primo (at a guy's dosage) years ago: acne on shoulders and back, oily skin, body hair, body odor, hornyness, you name it, I had them all ... I'll never run it again.

I wonder if it was even real primo. so many fakes out there too.

aside from the hornyness it all sounds pretty ruff ;)

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping since I'm a male I won't experience most of those. I'm already a hairy assed Greek. I'm most worried about acne and hairloss. I'm prone to acne, but hairloss I wasn't (at least in test). Time will tell! I'm planning on 200mg test e and 1000mg primo a week. I'm thinking about adding a low dose of masteron enanthate. And will definitely add anavar at least once since it'll be a 25 week cycle.

I'll keep you guys posted! My package is in the mail! Woooohooo

Z

Zeek

Got it. Thanks for the help! My primo should be inbound shortly.

I hope you ended up going with the very expensive but high quality raws from our friend ;)

I think the "guy dosages" are more to blame than primobolan itself. Why not try it again but this time don't go over 100-150mg per week? just a suggestion for you sister!

Doesn't get more legit than that. Guess primo just isn't for you.

Pretty much shuts down any arguments lol Now if she were in Turkey or Thailand fakes could definitely be found in those pharmacies!

Get Some

Reaction score
Primo at 200mg/ml is not possible without EO. Even with EO it will still have quite a bite. One thing that people forget is that multiple mLs of a highly concentrated solution will cause even more PIP. For example, a 500mg/ml Test Enth/Cyp blend pinned twice weekly at 1/2 ml each time will not leave too much soreness the next day. However, if you are pinning 2.5mls twice weekly (1000mg) then that may hurt quite a bit.

If you are going to do it, I would say definitely 20% BB and 2% BA (max). BA is not a great solvent at all, so you could even be fine with 1% (0.9% or so is the pharmaceutical standard). Also, 50% EO/50% GSO is the way I would go.

Reaction score
If you are going to do it, I would say definitely 20% BB and 2% BA (max). BA is not a great solvent at all, so you could even be fine with 1% (0.9% or so is the pharmaceutical standard). Also, 50% EO/50% GSO is the way I would go.

I always wondered why most recipes out there call for 2% BA when, like you said, its not a good solvent anyway and industry std is half that.

Get Some

Reaction score
I always wondered why most recipes out there call for 2% BA when, like you said, its not a good solvent anyway and industry std is half that.

My guess would be that most brewing conditions for home guys are not as sanitary as a pharm co, so they add extra BA to ensure sterility. However, the more BA, the more your skin and tissue will be irritated.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks a ton getsome! I was about to order my products and was gonna leave the eo out. Im glad I checked here first, Ill definitely add some eo.

And Zeek, I ordered from MAO so nothing to worry about!

New Threads