Elite
Reaction score
IMG_0976 copy.jpg
line early in morning. It was way worse by the time I got through

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Went to Costco today at 2 30 , place was PACKED. They were sold out of toilet paper ( of course) and 2 out of 3 carts had multiple cases of bottled water in it.

Sh&t is getting crazy.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
This so called pandemic is just what the Mormons have been stockpiling food for over the years. Now I got to listen to "I told you so, I told you so". If shit gets totally out of control what they don't realize, is their food will become my food. Big meanie....

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I don't need a grocery store. I have guns that will provide. In fact, those same morons taking all of the toilet paper don't realize that they will be the first people a take from.

Grab a pack, leave some for others or I will just get it free from your house. Either way is a win win for me.

chicago311

Reaction score
went to sam's club today and it was not busy.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
I don't need a grocery store. I have guns that will provide. In fact, those same morons taking all of the toilet paper don't realize that they will be the first people a take from.

Grab a pack, leave some for others or I will just get it free from your house. Either way is a win win for me.

Hey man. First off, I do respect you, but I have to say my piece on this. I believe that the mentality you have is bad for all of us in this situation. let me explain.

1. I agree that people should not be greedy dicks and horde toilet paper. It sucks. I also believe that if you didn't stock up some once this virus started to spread, well that's on you. If you were a neighbor and came to my house and said, "hey man, im out. my wife and daughters..." I would give you what I could. You come to my house to try and take something that belongs to me, well I have guns as well and been trained to use them quite well. You probably won't leave alive and the law is on my side.

2. You are not the only one that thinks this way. I grew up in the midwest. even with fully stocked grocery stores, there are a lot of hunters and people with guns. How long until all the game is gone from the woods, lakes, and streams? It is not sustainable long term for those population densities.

3. Many people also think, well I will just go take what I want. Such as you with the shit paper. I have seen others post that on these boards as well. Then either the person stealing gets killed or the homeowner. How much of this will it take before martial law is declared? now you have national guard, police, and military going door to door taking everyones guns AND SUPPLIES that they stored/hoarded. Im a red blooded American veteran. It doesn't sit right with me having people take my stuff. Especially my protection. Now I am either dead or in jail because I resisted/killed those that are ORDERED to take MY stuff because people with your mindset started a downward spiral.

Summary - Don't be a dick. Work together as a community. It is the best approach or it is lose - lose for us all.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
This crazy I got a few cases of water, want to pick up some more as I drink a ton but I don’t want to deal with all the sheep and these long lines. Wonder how long the stores will be this way.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hey man. First off, I do respect you, but I have to say my piece on this. I believe that the mentality you have is bad for all of us in this situation. let me explain.

1. I agree that people should not be greedy dicks and horde toilet paper. It sucks. I also believe that if you didn't stock up some once this virus started to spread, well that's on you. If you were a neighbor and came to my house and said, "hey man, im out. my wife and daughters..." I would give you what I could. You come to my house to try and take something that belongs to me, well I have guns as well and been trained to use them quite well. You probably won't leave alive and the law is on my side.

2. You are not the only one that thinks this way. I grew up in the midwest. even with fully stocked grocery stores, there are a lot of hunters and people with guns. How long until all the game is gone from the woods, lakes, and streams? It is not sustainable long term for those population densities.

3. Many people also think, well I will just go take what I want. Such as you with the shit paper. I have seen others post that on these boards as well. Then either the person stealing gets killed or the homeowner. How much of this will it take before martial law is declared? now you have national guard, police, and military going door to door taking everyones guns AND SUPPLIES that they stored/hoarded. Im a red blooded American veteran. It doesn't sit right with me having people take my stuff. Especially my protection. Now I am either dead or in jail because I resisted/killed those that are ORDERED to take MY stuff because people with your mindset started a downward spiral.

Summary - Don't be a dick. Work together as a community. It is the best approach or it is lose - lose for us all.

Well SOMEONE got super serious on us! :32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18):

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
This crazy I got a few cases of water, want to pick up some more as I drink a ton but I don’t want to deal with all the sheep and these long lines. Wonder how long the stores will be this way.

It'll be good in a few days. Stores ordered reactively, this all went down once the cancellations happened. Stores will be stocked again soon.

It will probably happen again though, at the next big event/checkpoint.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score

Dude, I am not robbing someone for toilet paper:32 (18):

If this was doomsday and the end of the world as we know it, why toilet paper for fuksake?

People that bought carts full of toilet paper are the same skinny jean wearing beta males that would get destroyed if push came to shove...this is my point. Its weak minds that are causing these ridiculous outages of unnecessary items.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
It'll be good in a few days. Stores ordered reactively, this all went down once the cancellations happened. Stores will be stocked again soon.

It will probably happen again though, at the next big event/checkpoint.

I figure that there will be one more toilet paper sweep before the shelves stay stocked again.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Dude, I am not robbing someone for toilet paper:32 (18):

If this was doomsday and the end of the world as we know it, why toilet paper for fuksake?

People that bought carts full of toilet paper are the same skinny jean wearing beta males that would get destroyed if push came to shove...this is my point. Its weak minds that are causing these ridiculous outages of unnecessary items.

you make me happy.
I wish I was skinny enough for skinny jeans

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
I went shopping for them for a Halloween costume and couldn't find anything that made me not look like a women wearing spandex and just wasn't ready for all of that lol

i would think your calves and quads wouldn’t fit in them!!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am starting to get it now. For the first time in a week they had some ground beef at the store. My monkey brain wanted to buy them out because I wasn’t sure when I would see it again. More rational thoughts prevailed, but I can see why this is becoming a nation wide mind fuk.

New Threads