Tren have to be EOD?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Currently I'm pinning 150mg test. cyp. twice a week, and started pinning 100mg tren eod, but I'd rather do it the same days as the test resulting in one less shot per week. I've read than tren does not stay active very long...can I spread it out a little? Also, that stacked shot hurts like a biatch every time for days, test alone feels fine. Thanks.

Z

Zeek

Hi CC and welcome to SI!

Tren comes in several forms the most common avialable to us are tren A and tren E, by what you are saying I am fairly certain you have Tren A which does need to be injected at least eod for optimal levels, some guys even choose to inject it ED.

The tren E you could inject with the same frequency that you do your testosterone cypionate

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi CC and welcome to SI!

Tren comes in several forms the most common avialable to us are tren A and tren E, by what you are saying I am fairly certain you have Tren A which does need to be injected at least eod for optimal levels, some guys even choose to inject it ED.

The tren E you could inject with the same frequency that you do your testosterone cypionate

Thanks for the quick response. Yes it is tren a, sorry about the lack of details. Any idea about the soreness I get from the tren or maybe it's the volume I'm pinning, 1 3/4 cc when stacked with the test.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you pinning glutes? Shouldn't be an issue with 1.75cc. Be sure to massage or warm up the oils and inject slowly, then massage.

If you are doing that and still have pain, maybe PIP? What is the Tren A lab?

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1.75 CC's is not a lot of oil in comparison to some. I have days on this current cycle where I pin 4.25CC's. Some of the soreness might be equated to virgin muscle. The oil is not meant to be there and the simple fact that we are injecting it causes our water based muscle to separate from it. Is this your first cycle?

On another note, I did run tren-a from bio-tech on my last cycle and it did seem slightly more painful than other compounds. I always thought it was just me or the toxicity of tren.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
prolly just your body brother...it should pass.... i been running tren E and TPP for 13 weeks now.. only had soreness 2 times

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know when I very first danced with Tren A I did it ED @.5ML to help keep down the sides, and it worked well. Now Tren E was a little different and gave me insane night sweats. Longer ester so I was only pinning twice a week. As far as injection site's I favor glutes & outer quads. It's like butter and no PIP.

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I prefer the tren E like Zeek said. But also like Beasto said it's a different beast entirely. Because it's a longer ester sides would take much longer to subside. If you're having a hard time with tren a, I wouldn't recommend it.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally prefer Tren Ace, and other short esters for that matter, im kind of a masochist

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just pin your Tren a on Mon Wed Fri....keep it simple. That means only three shots a week total which is not a big deal at all.

For everyone that is experiencing pain from injections for any reason...FUCK YOU! I would kill for some crippled legs right now Fml #:-S

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just pin your Tren a on Mon Wed Fri....keep it simple. That means only three shots a week total which is not a big deal at all.

For everyone that is experiencing pain from injections for any reason...FUCK YOU! I would kill for some crippled legs right now Fml #:-S
even my tir blend? Sorry dude I feel like fucking god right now!!!!! I love it. Just put a bun in the oven already!!! Lol.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
even my tir blend? Sorry dude I feel like fucking god right now!!!!! I love it. Just put a bun in the oven already!!! Lol.

You can pin any gear Mon wed Fri herm....but if i was doing a cycle of all short eaters then I would do eod because it would be easy following that schedule. It's when your mixing shorts and longs that gets a lil more difficult

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can pin any gear Mon wed Fri herm....but if i was doing a cycle of all short eaters then I would do eod because it would be easy following that schedule. It's when your mixing shorts and longs that gets a lil more difficult
no I was talking about you saying you'd die for some crippled legs even if it was tri blend.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no I was talking about you saying you'd die for some crippled legs even if it was tri blend.

at this point I dont care what gear it was as long as it would cripple me!!! Guess that leaves uncle z gear out lol

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ouch!!! Lol. Good for him. Dbag.

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Love the convo fellows! lol. Tonight... 200 mg of Pinnacle prop! Hell yeah!

Reaction score
It is not so much the volume with tren a that will hurt!!! If you pin 1.75cc of Pinnacle Tren a it should hurt pretty good seeing as Pinnacle is ACCURATELY dosed shit!!!!!! IF you pin 2 cc's of Z tren a then you will be fine cause you just pinned 100mg total and that will NEVER hurt!!!!!

ED for Tren A I feel shows BEST results for this compound. 175mg of Pinn Tren A is TOO much in my opinion for anyone that is not WELL versed in this game!!!! Once you have plenty of cycles and pins in all used muscle groups then higher doses of the shorter more painful esters don't effect you as bad!!!!
Pinnacle Raws and filtering techniqes are the best in the GAME, just ask 80% of the VETS, VETS...... In the game, they never seem to have PIP problems!!!!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i thought pinns shit was supposed to be overdosed...now its deadly accurate??? OMG this is a fuckin tragedy!!!! hehe

Reaction score
i thought pinns shit was supposed to be overdosed...now its deadly accurate??? OMG this is a fuckin tragedy!!!! hehe

Well Cobra, Believe it or not, the guys at pinnacle came to the REALIZATION that Bros actually like their gear accurate or even underdosed........... LMAO!!!!! Go figure!!!! LOL,,,,,,,, I can't believe it either bro!!!! SILLY SHIT if you ask me but it's not up to me!!! Why do you think brands like Z and Naps and Pharmacom and shit FLOURISH?????? Cause they all underdose!!! You know what underdosed gear accomplishes????? SMOOTH pinning with NO pip!!!!! And pretty damn good gains for NEWBIES which seems like what OUR world comprises of around here!!! (not here as in SI) just in general!!!! So even though they aren't getting EVERYTHING out of the supposed dose stated, at least they see pretty good gains, after all, 100mg/ml (even if the vial claims 250) will give a man 1500 test levels if taken weekly!!!! So 1500 to a newb will blow their socks off!!! Plus it's smooth and NO PIP!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm You get where this is going!!!!!! How many guys on juice? say 100,000 (more but lets keep it simple) how many of that 100,000 are VETS and know what accurate or overdosed gear feels like??? 10,000 MAYBE???? So you underdose and cater to 90%...... That is right, and WOPPING 90% that aren't going to know any better and BOOM with 1500 level test from 100mg a week and they think they have the SHIT!!!!!!!

You get it, and so does MOST who are reading this!!!!!

Unfortunately for those of you who cannot take a bit of pain from REAL dosed gear then Pinnacle is not for you I suspect.

To what you posted Cobra my true bro!!! Nope!! Pinnacle is no longer OVERDOSED!!! It is now, ( EVER since the new RAWS) ACCURATELY dosed!!! Which will still cause a little NIP of PIP to the newb but hey..... Pinnacle will NEVER underdose, no matter what the consensus is!!!!!!!

Having said that, how the fucking hell have you been Cobra my man???? You still policing these newbs bro??? PM me your email addy sometime. Wrap a couple things in your ear and had to ditch the old addy and lost your addy in the process!!!!
Been a CRAZY.......... week this week huh? Weird things happening........... Makes me wonder about things sometimes!!! LOL, I'm not getting paranoid on ya bro!!! Just hit me up!!!

You are right about one thing, Tragedy is what the dosing situation was/is!!!! It is hard to make folks happy. Those Pinnacle guys pulled all their hair out trying to make everyone happy. All the Vets were screaming "This shit is AWESOME" and all the newbs and somewhat newbs (cause even the one's with one or two cycles under their belts only had underdosed gear for previous cycles to go on as far as PIP goes so...... basically newbs themselves) were screaming PIP so the dosage had to be dropped. Shit makes a difference too!!!!

Anyway, here I go writing another one of my books!!! Holler at me bro. No thread jacking intended!!!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sad to admit this but there is a lot of truth to what yoiur saying with the dosed gear....whatever happened to just doing less lol

I will def shoot you a pm today my brotha!!!

New Threads