Hgh for muscle growth. Q?

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm running my 1st cycle of HGH.
3.33iu 5on 2off wks 1 & 2 bumped up to 5iu wk 3 onwards. So I'm on my 4th wk now. I alway inject pre-bedtime. I want muscle growth from hgh. So is pre-bed best or post workout? Any views on this?

Z

Zeek

You must use AAS with hgh if you want serious muscle growth, just putting that out there just in case

Also guys peach you need about 8iu ed of quality gh to build muscle. While thy are sort of right, they are also wrong. If you can maintain IGF levels in the 400+ range I say you will create new satellite cells and eventually build more muscle.

It's early and i have not had coffee yet so will get back to this thread later ;) but wanted to toss a few things out there for you to think about

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been strongly considering running test e only cycle. Was thinking 12 wk cycle but I wanna make sure I do it right with all the correct additional AI and pct. That's where you guys come in. With your wealth of knowledge you guys can hopefully help me run the perfect 1st AAS cycle.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been strongly considering running test e only cycle. Was thinking 12 wk cycle but I wanna make sure I do it right with all the correct additional AI and pct. That's where you guys come in. With your wealth of knowledge you guys can hopefully help me run the perfect 1st AAS cycle.

And I am reading best to inj Gh in the moring, because at night our natural GH production is at its highest. I am still reasearching this myself.

What are your stats as of now? I am going to be running GH for recovery and fat loss not most likely for muscle growth. First cycle is prop the easiest dosage and gear wise. As you said, test e @500mg a week for 12 weeks, get some aromasin for an ai, I ran mine at 12.5mg eod. Nolva/clomid pct. 40/40/40/40. 50/50/50/50.

Now others throw in Dbol and other things in first cycle. But I went with the basics and just wanted to see how I reacted to soley test. I gained 22lbs on a 12 week cycle.

Z

Zeek

See JOMO once again I disagrree with the stuff those guys write! I believe when you inject gh from outside and do it daily you will no longer produce any hgh naturally until you go off or untiul you hit a full day off from it and possibly longer!

how tied in IGF levels are with the negative feedback loop is the real question that needs to be answered. Gh blood levels would return to baseline in 12 hours but IGF stays elevated much longer

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GH and Slin will get you huge and get you there pretty quickly... That's not easy to manage though.

I prefer my GH in the afternoon or post workout when cortisol is at its highest. I think that taking it pre-bedtime is a waste as you experience a large pulse of GH as you sleep. I would rather add an additional pulse of GH than have one of the pulses be larger or elongated.

Ez's point may have some merit. I haven't seen much science to back up the idea of shutting down GH production. I will look into it, but also hope Get Some jumps in here to address it.

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And I am reading best to inj Gh in the moring, because at night our natural GH production is at its highest. I am still reasearching this myself.

What are your stats as of now? I am going to be running GH for recovery and fat loss not most likely for muscle growth. First cycle is prop the easiest dosage and gear wise. As you said, test e @500mg a week for 12 weeks, get some aromasin for an ai, I ran mine at 12.5mg eod. Nolva/clomid pct. 40/40/40/40. 50/50/50/50.

Now others throw in Dbol and other things in first cycle. But I went with the basics and just wanted to see how I reacted to soley test. I gained 22lbs on a 12 week cycle.

My stats(not impressive I have always been a skinny cunt).
Im 5ft 11 & currently 165lbs
Been training 15months and gained 30 lb. Not exactly smashing any records but we are all different.

So for someone of my build would 500mg p/w not be on the high side. This is where i need good guidence.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been training 15months and gained 30 lb. Not exactly smashing any records but we are all different.

So for someone of my build would 500mg p/w not be on the high side. This is where i need good guidence.

30 pounds is an impressive gain man. Be proud of that.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
See JOMO once again I disagrree with the stuff those guys write! I believe when you inject gh from outside and do it daily you will no longer produce any hgh naturally until you go off or untiul you hit a full day off from it and possibly longer!

how tied in IGF levels are with the negative feedback loop is the real question that needs to be answered. Gh blood levels would return to baseline in 12 hours but IGF stays elevated much longer

Hey, like I stated this is all new to me. I like reading from you guys on your experiences. But I do see where you are coming from with an outside source of GH inhibiting our own natural production.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

500mg post workout? Can you tell me 500mg of what?

Z

Zeek

Hey, like I stated this is all new to me. I like reading from you guys on your experiences. But I do see where you are coming from with an outside source of GH inhibiting our own natural production.

If we have a few guys willing to do blood work we could answer this question for ourselves it would just run us about 180 bucks per guy and to my broke ass that is a lot right now unfortunately ;)

The questions is how much does elevated IGF-1 levels really affect the negative feedback loop and for how long after returning to baseline or close to it.

For the guys that put value into studies there was a study done on ed gh administration vs eod following some children with a real difficiency. After they quit hgh totally it took some time for both of these groups to begin to make their natty gh and the eod group began to make more of it and faster than the ed group. If someone twists my arm I can go dig this study up but I am sure most of you gh lovers have seen it plastered all over the boards for some time now.

I don't base what I think on that study or any study for that matter. I cycle gh and have been doing so for a long time. I can feel when I begin to recovery my own natty gh and it is usually well over a week and sometimes two after a 9month run for me.

that doesn't mean I am right though , I just think I am lol

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am more than willing to do a test down the road, I know that doesn't hold alot of "water" saying that. But what I do and where I am at now will not make this possible.

The earth used to be flat EZ! Have to see/do it for yourself! I agree with you.

Z

Zeek

If anmyone has a few spare hundred and really wants these answers I will help you design the testing protocol with dosages and times.

I should be in a better position to toss more cas toward testing things on myself in the next month or so. I took a 2nd job, yes one sitting from my ass here at home same as the first one but don't tell either place and all should be good!

I'm down for more testing to answer these things though

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We should start a GH testing fund. I will throw down some cash money if need be. But lets see if we could...share the wealth.

Z

Zeek

that would not be a bad idea and much cheaper to spread the load, I am just not sure how many guys we have really interested in these results outside of the hard core gh ppl to justify chipping in.

I will gladly pay for 1 test per month out of my measely income lol as long as the person testing is on a good brand and we can trust them to do the tests. Which pretty much everyone on this site IMO we can trust.

simple requirements such as posting the actual test results would be my only demand. I see too many blood work posts around the boards but only a few actually posting the tests.

Reaction score
This will be interesting to do for sure and much likely will bring more ppl here cause of this test with Gh. I wish I was in the states right now, hopefully I will able to help lit bit more once I get stable in my new civilian life.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This will be interesting to do for sure and much likely will bring more ppl here cause of this test with Gh. I wish I was in the states right now, hopefully I will able to help lit bit more once I get stable in my new civilian life.

x2. Exactly what is holding me back on the testing.

Z

Zeek

As we grow larger and have more gh users on here I am sure we will make it a reality with board testing!

We pretty much have done that with at least testing many brands for potency and lack there of.

New Threads